Chapter 13

A sharp pain echoed in her womb. It had been around a week and a few days since she'd seen Hogwarts. Florence was tortured so many times that she had completely lost track of the number of times, and they days. The woman began to notice specific physical effects on her body over the course of her capture. She looked pale and observed she was thinning out. Her hair was crusty and her her muscles ached all the time. And obviously she was painted with bruises and scrapes.
No matter how long the list was it didn't matter as long as Bean would be alright. Florence wasn't one to worry too much about her own life, but this wasn't just her life anymore.
       She heard thuds coming nearer. She sat on the floor praying it wouldn't be for her.

The door creaked open and and the beast came in

The door creaked open and and the beast came in. Dread washed over her as she cradled her
••••

"Are you ready to show me how you work your healing powers or do I have to use my wand?"

The beast had been trying to get Florence to heal his bloody arm and then he could see how her magic worked. The only issue was, until just recently, she hadn't a clue she could heal with her hands. When she read the letter her parents wrote to her, they never explained what she was capable of.
He came in and grabbed her with his scaly hands and sharp fingernails. She internally hissed to relieve the piercing pain. He pulled her out of the celled room. She didn't answer the man so pain came as expected.
The pain was so incredibly unbearable. She felt had internal organs contracting around her swollen stomach. Just as fast as the curse started: it ended. Florence was able to breath again and for that she was thankful.

"Ready to show me now, mudblood?"

She shook her head to the side trying to glare.

"Crucio!" the man cried.

She screamed aloud. The unborn child squirmed inside. After the wave finished her eyes started watering. The beast laughed down at the pile of human on the cold ground. He picked her up and held her by the throat as she wobbled to her feet. He forcefully pushed her against the nearest wall. He started kissing her.
A creak came from behind them. But he thought nothing about it, as he continued the trail down her neck. He didn't have to do much since she was already down to her bra and underwear. He held her arms above her head against the wall. The witch shut her eyes tight praying for a savior. Or at the very least an interruption. He groped her butt.

"CARCENOUS!"

The man was flung back about 20 feet knocking a few chairs in his path. He landed on the ground likely unconscious.
The surprised witch searched in the direction of the voice. She almost cried when she saw who it was. Severus Snape.
She couldn't though. Her emotions and mental state had been stretched and bent so much so that she was unable to feel raw emotion. Snape put his finger in front of his lips.