Kidnapped By A Vampire™©

Hello lovelies ;3 I hope you enjoy me new story. Hope you enjoy! AND VOTE PLEASE,I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! WARNING THIS CONTAINS:.......BIPOLAR VAMPIRES! XD WARNING: THIS CONTAINS CURSING! SO YEA....

Copyright © 2012 Shannon Angle

==========================================================================

Chapter 1 : Never pull a door that says push

Our laughs echoed through the air as we finally reached our destination. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open! CURSE YOU OPEN! I heard my friends giggle. "OPEN SESAME!" I said then tried to open it, but it still would'nt.

I frowned and my friends were on to each other trying not to fall on the ground laughing. WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY LAUGHING AT! "WHAT?!"

"It..says...push...you...retard!" Heather said in between laughing.

I paused and my face became red. I put my poker face on,"I knew that I was just making sure you did!"

"Yeah, sure." Bridget said sarcastically.

"Whatever, let's just go in!"

We entered the movie theater and went and got tickets to see Woman in Black. It was Bridget's idea, she knows I can't handle things popping out of no where.

"I got us some popcorn," Heather said happily,"Where's Bridget?"

I pointed over to where she was flirting with some random guy. "Damn it Bridget! This is supposed to be a GIRLS night out! Not a let's flirt with every guy we see!" She said emphasising the girl part.

"That's Bridget for you."

We told Bridget to hurry up so we wouldn't miss the movie she frowned, but followed after us. We sat in the middle of the movie theater and I hoped that a tall person wouldn't sit infront of me. "Why didn't you just leave me there! He was so HOT!" Bridget said to us.

"For one you wanted to see this movie," I said to her," Secondly it's suppost to be a girls night out!"

She rolled her eyes at me. I jumped when my phone played "Barbie Girl". My friends looked at me with wide eyes. I answered the phone, "Hello, Luke!"

When my friends knew it was Luke they bursted out laughing. Why is Luke's ring tone "Barbie Girl"? It's because one it makes me laugh every time he calls and it's revenge for stealing my cookie!

"Why are they laughing?"

"They like your ring tone!"

"What's my ringtone?" He asked sounding curious.

"Ummm... you don't wanna know!" I said honestly.

"Now you have to tell me!"

"Well, I heard it and thought of you and your ways." I said trying not to laugh.

"ROSE!"

"It's just about a certain doll that I rip the head off of!"

"ROSE!" He yelled and I held the phone away from my ear.

"Starts with a B!"

"BARBIE GIRL! WHAT THE HECK ROSE!" He yelled.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY COOKIE!"

"I'M SO GETTING YOU BACK!" He promised.

"You know I'm too ninja for you to ever do that!"I said and hung up.

The girls looked at me weirdly. "WHAT?! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE STOLE MY COOKIE!"I yelled and turned my phone off.

They laughed at me."You are very weird!" They said in unison.

"It's not fun being normal!"

I put my hands over my eyes. I knew a something was about to pop out! I looked at the movie through the slits of my fingers. The woman popped outta no where and screamed! I jumped and I seriously thought I was having a heart attack. DAMN SCARY MOVIES! I looked over and Heather was laughing at my reaction and I looked over to my right and saw Bridget making out with some random guy beside her. I pointed over to her and Heather rolled her eyes. "Who the heck makes out with a random guy during a movie?"

"Apparently Bridget."

"That's Bridget for you!" We said in unison.

Once the credits were over we got up and walked over to the exit. "I think I love him!" Bridget said smiling.

"You barley even know him!" Heather said.

"We're soul mates!" She said sighing.

"If he's your soul mate then Rose has common sense!"

"Got to hell!" I said.

I tried to push the door, but it didn't do anything. Bridget and Heather laughed. I looked up and saw a pull sign. Well fuck! I pulled the door and we left for Heather's house.

==========================================================================

Yes, I know this chapter is short,....sorry! hoped you enjoyed! I'll post the next chapter tomorrow