Chapter 7: Casper the friendly ghost

OMG, it's chapter 7! I can't believe I am actually still writing this! Usualy I give up on my stories. But since I know there are a hand full of you how like this I will write till the end >.<   Okay well anyway enjoy! 

WARNING: THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!

========================================================================

Chapter 7

I gulped once again and I felt scared as hell. The castle was far from what I thought it would be. I had the image of a dark creepy castle in my mind, but what laid  before my eyes had me shocked. It was flip'n huge! The yard had the greenest grass I have ever seen! The statues kind creeped me out. I hate statues, they are weird. 

Sebastian stopped the car and got out. He opened my door and helped me exit the pedo-mobile. I looked at him trying not to show him I was afraid. I think he could tell anyway. He smile and held my hand in his. "Cousin!" I heard a voice say happily.

I saw Sebastian look annoyed. "Casper."

"Now cousin! You should be happy to see me!" 

I looked up and my jaw dropped. HOLY HELL! HE'S A MODEL! SO HOT! HE IS SEXY AND HE KNOWS IT! He looked at me with his blue-green eyes, that looked like Seb's. His blonde hair and pale skin. he almost looked like one of those hot suffer guys. SO DAMN HOT! Casper giggled and Sebastian hissed. SHIT! CURSE VAMPIRES AND THEIR MIND READING ABILITY! Casper smiled at me and I tried not to drool. "Hello beautiful!"

"H..hi!" I stuttered.

"I'm Casper. And you are?" he grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly. HOLY FUCK! My mouth once again fell open, but I closed it before he could notice. "R..Rose."

BLOODY HELL! I looked over and saw Sebastian have the most pissed off face I have ever seen. "She's a pet."Sebastian said.

FUCK YOU TOO FANG-FACE! "Well. I wouldn't mind having her." Casper said smiling at me.

SO THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN IS LIKE! BEING SURROUNDED BY HOT-ASS GUYS! Sebastian hissed and stepped in front of me,"SHE'S MINE!"

I pouted. Great now I'm the bitch. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! "Okay, calm down!" 

He turned around and let after giving me a smile. I looked up at Sebastian who still looked extremely pissed. "Umm..."

He glared down at me. SHIT SCARY VAMPIRE! He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. I didn't see anything but his back. "SE..SEBASTIAN!"

WHAT THE FUCK?! I HAVE FUCKING LEGS! 

I heard him open a door. We entered then he closed and locked the door. PUT ME DOWN! HE threw me on the bed and he paced around the room. I watched as he walked about, "Sebastian?"

He paused and sat beside me on the bed. "Are you mad?"

"Maybe." He admitted.

I paused. Is he jealous? SEBASTIAN JEALOUS? "Seb?"

"Huh?"

"Are you...umm...jealous?"

He froze,"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Are you jealous you know, how Casper.."

He hissed and his hand covered my mouth,"I don't want to hear his name come out of your mouth!"

I stared laughing,"U...re...art u?" (you are aren't  you)

He didn't look at me which proved that he did. "You thought he was hot."

Oops! I laughed nervously. "Well,"I said,"He..ummm..he must dazzle people."

Sebastian turned around and glared at me."DAZZLE?! DAZZLE?!"

"Yeah..."

He growled. SHIT! He fell back on the bed and hid his face in a pillow.  "Sebastian?"

I poked the pillow. "Do you think I'm hot?" His muffled voice said.

I felt my face get red. ARE YOU KIDDING ME SEBASTIAN IS DAMN SEXY! "Maybe..."

I poked his chest and he moved a little, which made his shirt kinda go up. SWEET MOTHER OF ABS! I couldn't help, but to trace his abs with my finger tip. He shivered under my touch. He grabbed my hand and leaned close to me. "That feels good." He whispered in my ear.

I felt my face become tomato red. CURSE MY IMPULSE! BUT DAMN HE'S SEXY! I shivered a little. I gasped a little when he started nibbling on my ear. HOLY CUPCAKES! He stopped and looked in my eyes for a second then he kissed me. BLOODY HELL! He pulled me closer to him. DAMN SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA! He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and allowed him to explore my mouth with his tongue. My hand knotted in his hair and his hand started going up my shirt. WHOA! RED FLAG! His hand started rubbing my back. He pulled away gasping for air. He kissed down my jaw and neck. I gasped when I felt his fangs brush against my neck. He paused waiting for permission. Yes, I thought and his fangs went into my neck. I thought it would hurt, but it felt really good. My hand went back up to his hair. I heard him gulping my own blood. Good thing I'm not anemic. He pulled away as soon as I started to feel light headed. I looked up at his red eyes and I saw blood dripping off of his chin. He licked his lips then wiped the blood away. I laid back on the bed and Sebastian threw a blanket over us. "Sleep." His voice demanded and I obeyed.

===================================================================

Yes I know the chapter is short! I'm sorry! Over to the side I have a pic of Casper!