Chapter 12: Love triangle?!

READ: Chapter 12 peps! I have band camp for the next two weeks so I won't be able to update, but when I do it will be more than one chapter! And then August 8 I have to start going to school so I will try to update a lot, but you might have to wait a little.

But anyway as always ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes stayed open as his lips landed on mine. HUH?! I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me backwards. Sebastian stood in front of me and hissed angrily at Luke. He smiled at Sebastian. HOLY FUCK! UHHH!

Sebastian punched Luke right in the face. LUKE?! He...he kissed me. Sebastian and Luke started punching each other as I put a finger to my lips. "Rose,"Hailey yelled,"SNAP OUT OF IT!"

I blink a little and looked over at Sebastian who was on top of Luke punching him continuously. I ran to Sebastian and tried to pry him off of Luke. "SEBASTIAN!"

He looked up at me with red eyes and I jumped back a little. He looked back down at Luke. I grabbed Sebastian's arm,"Don't."

He stared into my eyes for a moment then he stormed off. Sebastian. I looked down at Luke who was covered in blood and rushed over to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"he said and sat up a little,"I'm just bleeding a little."

I slapped him,"YOU IDIOT! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!"

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT! BEING WITH A VAMPIRE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!"

I looked at him angrily,"IM HIS SOUL MATE!"

"ROSE YOU CAN'T BE WITH A VAMPIRE! HE'S A FREAK'N MONSTER!" He yelled back.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM, YOU ASS HOLE!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO," Luke replied,"HE'S A VAMPIRE SO HE IS AUTOMATICALLY A MONSTER! HE DOESN'T DISSERVE YOU! YOU CAN'T BE WITH HIM!"

"YOU DON'T OWN ME I CAN DO AS I PLEASE! I CAN LOVE HIM IF I WANT TO!" I said spewing fire.

"I WONT GIVE UP ON YOU! I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE ME!" Luke said and angrily walked, well hobbled away.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! IM GONING TO STAKE THEM ALL! "Rose?"

"I'm fine Hailey." I said.

She looked at me and nodded a little. "Everyone just needs to calm down."

"What a surprising show! I wish I would have had popcorn!" Casper said appearing out of no where.

OH JUST FUCKING PERFECT! "What do you want Casper?!"

"Don't take your anger out on me child."

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHILD? YOU PREHISTORIC BAG OF BONES!" I yelled.

He giggled,"And I see you have a little friend with you!" He said and kissed Hailey's hand. Her face turned red. "You're a slave?"

She nodded. "You're to pretty to be a slave."

She smiled and she got lost in his eyes. "HAILEY! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

She blinked a little. God I hate how hot guys can play with your mind. Speaking of hot guys, what am I going to do about Sebastian and Luke? I better go talk to Sebass and calm him down.

I got up. "Where are you going shorty?" Casper asked.

"I AM NOT SHORT!!"

"Your smaller than a fifth grader!"

"NO I AM NOT!" I shouted at him.

"No your a giant." He said with heavy sarcasm.

"YOU STUPID PREHISTORICAL DINOSAUR RIDING FLINSTONE VICTORIAN DECADE GIANT!"

"Oh that hurt my feelings!" He said sarcastically,"You should apologize!"

"NO WAY IN HELL DINO BOY,"I replied,"Im going to go see if Sebastian is okay. Hailey, if Casper tries anything just scream "RAPE!" and I'll come back with a stake and holy water!"

I left Hailey alone with Casper and entered Sebastian's room. "Sebastian?"

"What,"he asked,"Don't you wanna be with that Luke guy who loves you?"

GAHHHHHH! IM SERIOUSLY GONING TO STAKE HIM! "NO YOU IDIOT I LOVE YOU! YOUR SUCH A MORON! I SOULD JUST STAKE YOU WHERE YOU STAND!" I yelled at him.

"You don't love him?"He asked looking up at me.

"NO! I LOVE YOU!"

He looked back down with sadness. Hmmmm. I wonder what he's thinking about. I tip toed over to him and paused. Hmmm. I placed my lips on his neck. Then I opened my mouth a little and sucked on his neck. He moaned quietly. I stopped and smiled then I licked his neck. "Wow!"

"What?" He asked.

"Well,"I said and paused,"I didn't know vampire could have hickeys."

"WHAT?!"

I laughed at the look on his face. He ran over to the mirror and examined the red spot on his neck. "You are going to pay for this!"

SHIT! He practically tackled me onto the bed. We paused realizing our position. He laid on top of me, my legs were open and his leg were in the middle of my legs. Ummm. He looked down at my lips then his lips meet mine. He forced his tounge into my mouth and our tounges began to dance. He was kissing me as if his life depended on it. I grinded against his excited member and he let out a moan. His hand went under my shirt and grabbed one of my breast. I grinded into him agian and we both moaned. "Master Sebastain?" A voice said as there was a knock at the door.

Sebastian ignored it and continued kissing me. His other hand that wasn't holding my breast went and grabbed my butt. "Master Sebastian!"

He growled,"WHAT?!"

"Your mother and father wish to speack to you."

"DAMN IT ALL!"He cursed and got up.

He looked down at me,"I'll be back latter."

He kissed my cheek and let the room.

FUCK! SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET HIM TOUCH MY BREAST! If that knock didn't in interrupt us we might have....OH MY FUCKING SHIT!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY FUCKING SHIT! I hid under my blanket. Today's been a long day I just need to get some sleep. I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done with chapter 12! I bet you all hate Luke. Anyway I might post one more chapter after this tomorrow maybe. And it will be called Rose in wonderland (chapter 13)! And as I said before monday I will have band camp for two weeks so it will be a while before I post, but I'll write in my iPods notes and when I update I should have a couple of chapters maybe. And I'm sorry that this chapter isn't exactly huge.