Chapter 8:Soul Mates?

Hello again my lovelies! Since you guys told me to hurry and update I thought I would. Yes I changed the cover. I got bored with the other. Right now I'm trying to find a way to create a trailer for this on Youtube I would like some help! Anyway ENJOY!!!

WARNING:SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!

=======================================================================

Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian's sleeping face. SO CLOSE! HIS FACE IS TO CLOSE! WAIT A SECOND I LET HIM MAKE ME HIS BITCH! I LET HIM FUCKING BITE ME! DAMN THIS VAMPIRE AND HIS SEXINESS! My fingers found my neck, but I noticed that there was no bite marks. I guess it healed fast? Sebastian might have helped, I looked back over at him. Hmmm. I poked his cheek. DAMN HE'S A HEAVY SLEEPER! I looked down at his parted lips and I could help but to trace them with my finger tip. He didn't react at all. Maybe he's like Sleeping Beauty. I leaned forward and pressed my lips on his. He stirred a little then kissed me back. I pulled away and smiled. "Well," he said,"Hello to you too!"

I smiled and blushed a little. "Yeah."

FUCK! I got up and walked into the bathroom. I HATE THIS WIG IT'S ITCHY AS HECK! I pulled the wig of and set on the sink. I fixed my hair up into a pony tail and I saw Sebastian behind me. "What?"

"I have something for you."

I paused, why does it sound like it's bad news for me. "Close your eyes."

I did as he demanded me to do then I felt something going around my neck. WHAT THE HELL? A CHOKER? I opened my eyes and saw a red dog collar. WHAT THE FUCK?! "You're my bitch now!" He whispered in my ear.

SON OF A FANG-FACE! FUCK YOU VAMPIRE BOY! GO STRAIGHT TO HELL! 

                                                                         Sebastian's POV.

I smiled triumphantly. I win! She looked at me angrily. "I HATE YOU!" She said.

"No, you love me!"

She paused,"Yeah! I love you, Sebastian!"

WAIT WHAT? I looked at her with shock. She smiled at me. She leaned forward and brushed her lips on mine,"Well,"she said,"Only in your dreams that is."

She gave me an evil smile and walked away leaving me there with my mouth wide open.

                                                                Rose's POV.

 MUWAHAHAHAH! Bet he didn't see that coming! I pouted and touched the collar. DAMN! Sebastian looked at me with a sad expression. "What's your problem fang-face?"

He just looked away. Wait a second! IS HE UPSET CAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM? "No." He said, but I could tell he was lying.

"SEBASTIAN!" A little girl yelled and came into the room and hugged him.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "Hello Lilly!"

She smiled and looked over at me. "Hello!" She said with a smile.

"Umm..hi!"

She came over to me and gave me a hug. SHE'S SO CUTE! "I'm Lilly!"

"I'm Rose." I replied.

"Hey Sebastian? Where's Ceil?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, but he still looked sad. "Do you love Rose?" Lilly asked him.

WAIT WHAT? "WHAT?!"

"Do you love Rose?"

He looked down at her with wide eyes. She started giggling,"I knew it! You do!"

WHAT?! "ummm.."

"I read his thoughts, your his soul....." She said then Sebastian covered her mouth.

I looked at both of them with confusion. "SHUT UP LILLY!" Sebass told her.

He relesed her mout,"Soul mate!" She said.

"LILLY!"

"Soul mate?"

WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M HIS SOUL MATE?! HA NO WAY! I don't believe them, nice joke. "No, he really is!"

"What?!"

"YES YOUR MY SOUL MATE!" He said.

"Impossible." I replied.

"Mothers calling me!" Lilly said and left.

"You don't believe me?" He asked confused.

"No I don't."

He frowned. "All I know is every time we touch I feel a spark! Every time we kiss I feel like I'm in heaven! I may not believe in soul mates, but I believe in love." I said looking away.

"Is that a confession?" He asked.

"No, just the truth."

"Do you love me?' He asked.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS TWENTY QUESTIONS?! "Maybe." I whispered.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that."

I felt my face get red. "Yes." I whispered, but a little louder.

"Come again."

"I LOVE YOU SEBASTIAN!" I yelled and looked away.

I felt him pull me to him and his lips found mine. He kissed me passionately. His tongue forced my mouth open and our tongues began to dance. My hand knotted in his hair and he pulled me closer to him. He pushed me to the wall and he gave a low moan.  I pulled away for air and he kissed down my neck. "I said I love you, but you never did. Do you love me?"

He muttered something quietly.

"Sorry,didn't hear that."

"Yes." He whispered.

"Come again." I said repeating his exact tone.

"YES GOD DAMN IT I LOVE YOU!"

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb!"I said and laughed.

"I'M NOT EDWARD AND YOU'RE NOT BELLA!"

=============================================================================

I hoped u enjoyed! I bet u love lilly now. I didn't exactlly plan on them loving each other till like chapter twenty but it worked out like this. -_- and one more thing VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE 

VOTE 

VOTE

VOTE

AND UMMM

VOTE! NOW BITCHES!!