Chapter 14:The truth

Chapter 14: The truth

Hello again! I hoped you all enjoyed the last chapter! I finally have a little time to write! Band camp is indeed fun but it's also long and tiring. So I might not be able to write as much as I thought I would. I have a favor to ask of you, my wonderful readers, as u know I'm in the Watty Awards, so it would totally help me if you asked your friends to read and vote. I've looked at all the other novels that will be in the Watty Awards and they have like 5000 votes and 8000 reads..

But anyway enjoy and please vote! :)

========================

"YOU AND CASPER ARE WHAT?!" I yelled in shock with my eyes wide open.

"Yeah, we're soul mates." She said blushing.

"WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE?! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU TO ALONE WITH HIM!" I yelled as I paced.

I paused when I saw the dog collar around her neck. WHAT THE HECK?! "AND WHATS UP WITH THE COLLAR?!"

"Well," She said,"I'm his pet."

"NO DIP SERLOCK!" I replied.

"He wants me to be at his side all the time and he doesn't want some other vampire could make me theres' ,"She explained,"Besides it better than being a slave."

I paused,"Didn't you choose what you wanted to be?"

She looked at me weirdly,"No, no one does."

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY NOT CHOOSING?! Then why did Sebastian let me choose? Ill have to ask him latter. "Oh I see."

I know Sebastian said to stay away from Casper and not to trust him, but it doesn't seem like Casper killed her. Something is missing, but what?

"Rose!" I Sebastian called excitedly.

Why is he so happy? "Huh, oh it's just you pedo bear!" I said then smiled.

His eyes narrowed,"I'm not a pedo bear!"

"Fine then Edward!"

"IM NOT EDWARD!" He yelled an his eyes flashed red.

"You should not talk I his royal highness like that!" Barbie bitch said appearing out of nowhere.

"Yeah he's royal alright,a royal pain in the ass." I muttered.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU LITTLE WHORE!"

I rolled my eyes,"All I hear you say is bark bark bark Ima Bitch! Just shut the fuck up already!"

I heard Casper's laugh come from behind me. "You little whore!" Barbie Bitch cried.

"Now now, Calm down don't get mad because she can tell you off." Casper said to her.

I laughed. "Well that human should learn some manners!"

"Well that vampire Barbie bitch should close her legs and shut the fuck up! Gosh darn it!"

"Rose, be quiet! She is not a Barbie bitch! And her name is Brooke, show her respect!" Sebastian said and I think I busted a vain in my forehead.

"I will show her nothing!" I said angrily.

"OH, YES YOU WILL!"

We stood close to each other baring our teeth. LIKE HELL I WILL BE NICE TO BARBIE BITCH.

"It's okay, Seb." Brooke said wiping a fake tear away.

"APOLOGIZE!" Sebastian demanded.

APOLOGIZE MY ASS! I glared at Sebass. "Brooke is a nice, wonderful, girl! So don't be mean to her!" Sebastian said and something inside of me snapped.

"Ouch, that had to hurt." Casper said.

"NO, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE! GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I yelled and stormed off.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST FUCKING SAID THAT! GOD I SO WANT TO KILL HIM.

Casper's POV.

"What do you mean by that had to hurt." Sebastian asked me.

"Well my dear cousin," I said,"You said that Brooke was nice and wonderful. Did you ever think that Rose was jealous and so she did what she did. Then you tell her to apologize..."

His eyes widened,"OH, SHIT!"

He started to run where she had, but I stopped him. "It would be best if you let her cool off."

He paused and then nodded. He looked down at the ground sadly and played with something in his pocket. "I'll be back."I said and walked away.

Rose's POV.

THAT IDIOT! I sighed then sat down. Maybe he should just be with Brooke anyway. I mean both of them are vampires, so I they got married..... I quit mid thought and sighed again.

I know I should hate Sebastian and that I should want to go home, but I thought maybe if I was here life could be better. I could be happier and maybe someone could love me. But it seems that fate has other plans. It's as if I was only meant to watch as others smile and enjoy life.

"Rose!"

I turned around and saw Casper. I had to admit I was a little sad that it wasn't Seb.

"I believe my adorable cousin," Casper said,"Has told you the story."

I nodded knowing exactly what he was talking about.

Casper POV.

~*~ FLASH BACK~*~

"YOU CAN'T BE WITH A HUMAN!" I yelled at him.

"WHY?!"He cried.

"BECAUSE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS DONT BELONG TOGETHER!"

"SHUT UP! WE LOVE EACH OTHER ,THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!" Sebastian yelled.

I heard a scream and I ran to it. "Annabeth?"

I saw her laying on the ground covered in blood. I began to lift her up then I heard,"YOU KILLED HER!"

Rose's POV.

Wow. I never would have guessed.

"ROSE!" I heard Sebastian call out.

"Go ahead and go." Casper said and I left.

=======================

.....0-0 well I hoped u enjoyed! I'm gonna go die now cause my feet hurt. And I'm sorry I couldn't write more chapters! It's a miracle that I even finished this chapter.