Chapter 11:Random and I know it!

CHAPTER 11! YIPPEE! I have never gotten this far in any novel that i have written. I feel so proud! Anyway thank you for reading! This comupter wont help me with my spelling mistakes so if there is a lot mistakes, please forgive me!AND AS ALWAYS ENJOY! The picture over at the side is Luke.

============================================

Chapter 11

"Rose?!"

"Why the fuck are you here?!" We said in unison while we pointed at each other.

We looked at each other for a little bit. He looked the same since last time. His brown hair almost covered his gray eyes and his pale skin reminded me of chalk.He pulled me into a hug and squeezed me. I hugged him back and I heard Sebastian hiss. Someones jealous! "I am not!" Sebass replied.

"CAN'T BREATH!"

"Sorry." Luke said pulling away slightly.

He smiled at me then placed his lips on my forehead. Sebastian hissed again and pulled me away,"She's mine!"

EXCUSE A FUCK'N MWA? HA! That sounds funny! "Yours? She doesn't belong to anybody!"

Sebass hissed and Luke glared at him. "Boys,boys, boys! Calm down! There are ladies present!" A tall blonde vampire said walking to us.

The moment I saw her I knew that she was a.....BITCH! "Sebastian! I've missed you my love!"

MY LOVE?!PARDON WHORE?! HE'S MY BITCH BACK THE FUCK OFF! She hugged him and I felt steam come out my ears.Well it didn't really come out of my ears, but...OH I KNOW WHAT I MEAN! She pulled away and put an arm over Luke,"This is Luke! My new Pet!"

"Brooke this is Rose, my pet." He said.

"And his soul mate! SO BACK THE FUCK OFF!"

"YOUR SEBASTIAN'S SOUL MATE?!" She said with anger.

"SOUL MATE?!" Luke said sounding not happy either.

"Yeah." Sebastian said not sounding so thrilled.

THAT'S IT! I stormed off. WHAT THE FUCK?! I looked over and saw a glass door that lead to a garden, I opened the door and sat on a bench that was in the middle of the garden. "Rose?" I heard Luke's voice.

To lazy to respond! "ROSE!" He said and walked right passed me.

What..an..idoit! "I'M OVER HERE DUMB ASS!"

"Oh, I knew that!"

"Sure." I said sarcastically.

"So. Why did you walk away?"He asked.

"It was getting boring."

He smiled and played with a lock of my hair. I sighed, fuck my life! "Your beautiful."

HUH?! I fell of the bench and I winced when I felt my scab open up. "SHIT!"

"ROSE?!"

"I'm totally fine!"

He rolled his eyes and took his shirt off. I SWORE I HEARD FAN GIRLS SCREAM IN MY HEAD! "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Here. Put this on your arm." He said throwing his shirt at me.

I tied the shirt around my arm. Hmmmm. "I LOVE COOKIES," I said then remembered that the castle had none,"..Cookies."

He laughed,"Oh how I've missed your randomness!"

"ROSE?!" I heard Sebastian's voice yell.

And here comes fang-face. He looked at us for a moment then he picked me up, bridal style then he took off running. I blinked a little when I saw we were in his room. He sat me down on the bed then he walked around in a circle. "WHAT WHERE YOU DOING WITH THAT MIKE KID?!"