Chapter 22: Happily Ever After

Chapter 22: Happy Ever After...

OH MY GOSH! The last chapter! (^∇^)YAY! FINALY! OH MY GOODNESS!! TT-TT I can't believe this day actually came! XD

Well as always enjoy!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Okay! All you have to say is I do! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!" Casper said.

"SHUT UP IM PANICKING HERE!" I yelled.

"You love him right."

"Of course." I said.

"Then what's wrong with you woman!!"He asked.

I gulped, "What if he wants children?!"

"WHAT?! THAT'S WHAT YOUR PANICKING ABOUT!!"

"I DON'T WANNA HAVE A BABY! THAT WOULD HURT! I DON'T LIKE PAIN!!" I yelled.

"CALM DOWN!" Casper yelled and I quit yelling.

"Now come on its time."

I took a deep breath and stood up and walked with Casper to the aisle. I didn't calm down till I looked into a familiar pair of breath taking blue eyes. I love him. I can do this. DON'T TRIP! I walked as gracefully as I possibly could. Which is had to do in these big ass high heels. We stopped when we got to Sebastian. We exchanged smiles. I couldn't help but to smile. Marring this man is the best thing ever. The best gift ever. Maybe it was fate or God. Or even at random. Even mom. But who or whatever it is I'm thankful.

I smiled and we said our "I do's" "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."The vampire said.

I smiled and kissed my husband, my love, my life, my soulmate. The vampires in the room clapped. We walked to the car getting hit with rice. WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THROWING RICE AT MARRIED PEOPLE WAS A GOOD IDEA?! DAMN FANG-FACES!

We got in the car and drove away to our reception. I'm so happy now I'm Mrs....Mrs.....WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LAST NAME?! "Ummm, Sebastian. What is your last name."

He laughed,"Erebus."

"Rose Erebus. Mrs. Erebus!" I said.

It has a weird ring to it. He smiled and grabbed My hand and held it in his. "Mrs.Cullen!"

"ROSE!"He yelled.

Glittery Sebastian. I began to imagine Sebastian as a disco ball. Hmmm. I looked at his tuxedo and saw glitter.

"YOU HUGGED EDWARD CULLEN!" I yelled randomly.

"What?!"

"The glitter on your tux." I summed up.

"No."

I laughed.

The driver stopped car and we walked out of the car and into the reception. We danced around with people and then me and Sebastian went out on the balcony to get some fresh air.

The cool breeze caused the grass to sway and the trees to dance. It was like a the night was having its own dance. The crickets chirped making music.

"It's a beautiful out here." I said with a sigh.

"Yes twilight is very beautiful." He said looking up at the sky.

"Yeah guess it is."I said.

"Twilight is the safest time."He said and I paused.

"Okay," I said and smiled,"Edward."

He hissed,"ROSE!"

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

THE END!! Yay! Finally made it!! FIREWORK! COOKIES FOR ALL! 0-O unless u no vote....

SO VOTE!! >.

>.>

But as always I hope u enjoyed my first novel! ♪( 'θ`)ノ