Chapter 9: Prince of the fang-faces

Hello! I'm sorry that I haven't update in a while! I began to have writers block so I need a few days to think of some stuff. Some of you may remember Rose talking to a guy named Luke, well I plan on having him show up again, but I don't know when. But anyway enjoy! I'm sorry if I have any mistakes, I'm writing on my iPod! An I'd like to thank those who read every chapter and comment. If it wasn't for you guys I would have already have up. So thank you!

And please vote! And fan me!

=================

Chapter 9

I opened my eyes when I heard my stomach growl," Someone's hungry!"

Yeah no shit Sherlock! "You have the most wonderful way of thinking!" He mutter sarcastically.

I smiled,"Indeed!"

He lead me out of the room and we headed for the kitchen. "Good day, Sebastian- sama!" A Japanese girl said and bowed her head before walking away.

SAMA?! I've been reading manga and watching anime long enough to know sama means lord. LORD?! WHAT THE BANANA NUT BREAD?! Ha banana but bread! CRAP, NO CHANGING SUBJECT! I looked up from staring at my feet to see a pair of green eyes glaring at me. WELL FUCK YOU TO FANG -FACE! He looked over to Sebastian, he bowed his head and left after one last glare. I NEED A STAKE! I paused when we reached the stairs. "What?"

"Umm..do the stairs move?" I asked.

"Pardon?"

"Do the stairs move? You know like the stairs in that Harry Potter movie!"

FACE PALM! Why does he always do that? "No I assure you that do not move." He replied.

"Positive?"

He hissed and picked me up then everything became blurry and I felt a lot of wind. I dug my head into the crook of his neck and clawed his back. "Umm..I stopped."

I paused then I let go of him. "Never do that again!" I said an pressed my hand to my throbbing head.

"Oops."

"Fuck you!" I said angrily.

He smile,"When and where?"

I smacked his arm,"Dumb ass!"

"Hey you offered!"

"You run as fast as Edward!"

He lightly kissed me on the forehead then lead me into the kitchen.

"Hello. Is there something I can get you?" A girl with short brown hair asked.

Her green eyes look at Sebass with fear. Sebastian scary? Ha! "What would you like?"

"I can fix it myself."

"Nonsense we have sla...."

"Shut up!" I yelled interrupting him.

The girl looked at me with huge eyes. "I'm Rose Knight!" I said as I put a hand for her to shake.

"Hailey, Hailey Rose." She said smiling while shaking my hand.

She wouldn't let me cook, she

said that she wanted to so I let her. I need something right now! COOKIES! "Hailey, do you guys have cookies?"

"No."

No cookies? No cookies?! NO COOKIES?! I fell back on Sebastian. "Are you..."

"No....no.."

"No what?" he asked.

"No.....cookies!" I said and I felt my soul leave my body.

I frowned when I heard and felt Sebastian laugh. "THIS IS NOT FUNNY THIS IS TERRIBLE!"