Chapter 5: DINOSAUR

Hello agian my lovelies! Chapter 5 HOES! jk lol!  Sebastain is sad now! U not vote! NO COOKIE FOR YOU! and thoses who did vote..thank you! U GET COOKIE! But anyway please vote....i'll love u forever! 0-0

=============================================================================

                                                                                  Chapter 5

I sighed and opened my eyes. WHAT THE FUCK?! I was laying my head on Sebatian's chest, he's not wearing a shirt,and he hand his arm wrapped around my waist. HOLY SHIT! "WHAT THE FUCK!"

He didn't move an inch, nor did he wake up. GOD DAMN IT! "SEBASTIAN!"

He moaned and snuggled closer to me. STUPID FANG-FACE! Hmmmm....how am I gonna wake up the little bitch? I could always kick him! No, ummm....I GOT IT! I slapped him across the face! He didn't move an inch still! WHAT THE FUCK?! I squirmed out of his arms and I got off the bed. I looked down and saw his phone on the night stand. Wow, fang-face is dumb! I picked up his blackberry and began to play around with it. I found the number of his phone randomly. I pulled my phone out and added him to my contacts. I might get bored later! I laid the phone back down. I looked back over at the little vampire bitch. He needs to get up! I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a water bottle and filled it up with water. I walked back over to the bed with an evil grin. I poured all of the cold water an him. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled.

"Morning my little bitch!" I greeted happily.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Well," I said with an innocent smile,"I saw that you were hot so, I thought I would help you cool off!"

He hissed and I smiled. "I don't think I like your attitude Edward!"

"I'M NOT EDWARD!"

"Calm your tits!" I said rolling my eyes.

"WHAT?!" He asked looking confused.

"CALM..YOUR..TITTIES!" I said slowly and loudly so he could hear me.

He face palmed. Again with the face palm! "We need to get back on the road." He said and I groaned.

"I need a shower!" I said and entered the bathroom before he could say no.

I turned the water on to hot and stepped in. "SHIT THAT'S HOT!"

I like my water hot! I don't like cold water! I began washing my hair and I heard the bathroom door open. "WHAT THE FUCK, SEBASTIAN?"

"Yeah."

"WHAT THE HELL?! I'M TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER!" I yelled rinsing my hair.

"I can see."

WAIT WHAT! CAN HE SEE ME?! "Yeah, I can."

"GET OUT!"

" Calm down," he said laughing,"I was only joking!"

"GO TO HELL VAMPIRE BOY!"

I sware I heard him roll his eyes. The it became quiet to quiet! "AHHHH!" I screamed as I felt cold water and ice fall on me.

"SEBASTIAN!"

I heard him laugh outside of the shower. HOE NO! THAT LITTLE BITCH IS GONNA PAY! I turned the water off and grabbed a towel and rapped it aroung my body. I got out and saw Sebastian still there laughing. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

He looked up at me then ran out. I followed after him and it became an episode of Tom and Jerry. I keept running after him till I tripped and we fell to the floor with me on top. I felt my face go red, due to our possion. We looked at each other unmoving. He placed his hand on my cheek and moved in closer to me. IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?! He paused when his phone rang. SAVED BY THE BELL! WELL BY THE RING! I jumped up and walked away. WAS HE REALLY JUST ABOUT TO KISS ME?! HOLY SHIT! "Come on, we're leaving."