Chapter 16: Mr. And Mrs. Fang Face (o,..,0)

Chapter 16: Mr and Mrs Fang Face

Hello once more! High school is such a head ache. And the math is in a language I can't decode. *Sigh* And band is long. So I might not right as much as I would love to. So im soory if it takes me forever to update!But anyway enjoy!

======================

Why am I sitting here in a room drink tea, WHICH I HATE, across from the king and queen? Good question. I'd like to know too. I guess it all started this morning.

"YOU WANT ME TO MEET WHO?!"

"My parents," Sebastian said with a smile,"I mean after all we are engaged. They want to meet the girl that stole my heart."

Heart my ass....I mean, oh yes, my one true love. "Uh huh. Sure you do." Casper said walking into the kitchen.

"SHUT UP CASPER YOU GHOST, YOU!" I yelled at him.

"My dear, I am vampire not a ghost and I do believe my maiden a waits." He replied and walked away.

"If Casper is Jasper than Hailey must be Alice!"I said.

"WHY MUST WE BE TWILIGHT CHARACTERS IN YOUR MIND?!"

"Your a vampire! Or is that offensive term? Should I call you undead American?"I said smiling.

"Are you really quoting Buffy?"He asked.

"Ummm....no?"

FACE PALM! "Anyway," he said changing the subject," My parents insist on meeting you today after their meeting."

"Meet. King. And.Queen. Vampire."

"Yes."He said.

I felt my soul leave my body. MEET HIS PARENTS, WHO ARE THE KING AND QUEEN OF ALL VAMPIRES?! WHAT THE FUCK?! "Rose?"

"ROSE?!" Sebastian's voice call.

"IM THE COOKIE MONSTER, BITCH!!" I yelled.

I paused for a second. Oops. Well, looks like I have turrets after all. Bridget was right. "Are you okay?" Sebastian asked looking at me weird.

"Yeah.....maybe...."

"I think she needs mental help." Casper said walking in the room with Hailey.

"HEY!" I yelled.

Hailey smacked his arm,"Be nice."

He pouted and looked away. "HAHAHAHAHA! YOUR SO WHIPPED!" I said laughing at Casper.

Sebastian started to laugh along with me. "SHUT UP I DO NOT LET HER CONTROL ME!"

"Face it she wears the pants in your relationship, you wear the plaid mini skirt." I said.

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me."I replied to Casper.

He glared at me,"If anyone's whipped it's Sebastian."

"Pardon?"

"Yeah I wear the skinny jeans."I said with a smile.

"How exactly am I whipped." Sebastian asked.

"Well,"Casper replied,"The last time I checked your the bitch."

It's so true, I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I'm whipped." Sebastian said.

"huh?" Casper said confused.

"Master Sebastian!"

Sebastian's eyes narrowed,"Really? WHAT?!"

"Your parents are out of their meeting."

NO!!!! IM GOING TO DIE! "Don't over exaggerate." Casper said to me.