Chapter 20: I trusted you

Hello again my little lambs! COOKIES FOR ALL!! Unless u no vote -_-!! U GET NO COOKIE! BAD LAMB!! BAD! !(◎_◎;)

Anyway... I thank all of the people who vote and comment without you guys I would have given up a long time ago. So THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS! :D

Sorry I'm eating some candy so I'm kind of hyper....

♪( 'θ`)ノ Yeah. 😒 By the way those who are reading it would be great if you would vote for every chapter so that way i can place in the Watty Awards! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME?!But anyway as always enjoy! And don't forget to vote! ;D

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

"EASY?! HOW THE HELL IS THAT EASY?!"

"Well first of all we are magical beings." Humphrey said.

"Secondly, we go or have been to school that teaches magical things."Casper said.

"And plus we are old enough to have seen others." Sebastian finished.

"Okay the smarty pants, then what's the answer?!" I asked.

"Simple, when he says creatures of the night he means vampires." Casper said sitting on the edge of Humphrey's desk.

"And if the second one is afraid of all of these, these being magical creatures, then it's obviously a human." Jared said using an annoying voice.

WHAT A KNOW IT ALL BITCH!

"So the third one is a werewolf?" I asked.

"Yes." Sebastian said with a nod.

"THEN WHAT THE HELL IS RARE AND COLORFUL?! A RAINBOW?! SKITTLES?!" I asked.

They laughed at me. WELL FUCK YOU TOO! "No it's a mood ring."

"Oh," I said feeling stupid.

"What an idiot." Casper began.

"Not just any mood ring, a witches mood ring. They only are made every 100 centuries," Humphrey continued," Made with magic of course."

"But if the riddle or whatever it fucking is, is so easy then why would he give it to us?!" I asked.

"He has a trick up his sleeve and we need to be one step ahead." Humphrey said crossing his arm.

"WAIT A SECOND!!" I said with shock.

"What's wrong?!" Sebastian asked full of worry.

"WHERE'S TODO?!"

"The dog?" He asked.

"YES THE DOG. HE DISAPPEARED!"

"Maybe the phantom took him." Jared suggested.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled.

"ROSE! WHY ARE YOU CUSSING?!" Eve exclaimed.

"The real question is." I said editing her comment," When don't I cuss?"

"ROSE! That's unladylike!" She said.

I laughed along with Casper and Sebastian. "Ladylike?! ROSE LADYLIKE?! THOSE TWO WORDS DON'T EVEN BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE!" Casper said and I gasped.

"YOU PISSWILLY, BLACK HEARTED, BLOOD SUCKING,AID GIVING, PENIS SUCKING, HOBO RAPING, UP THE ASS, DONKEY RAPING, OLD ASS DINOSAUR, FANG-FACE!!" I yelled at him.

"ROSE!" Eve cried.

"He diserves it." I said and crossed my arms.

"APOLOGIZE!" Eve demanded.