Chapter 21: Though gray eyes

Hola! Chapter 21! Yay! It's a miracle I actually am writing this. I don't know if this will be the last chapter or if the next chapter will be the last one. It all depends. And please if you do like this book I would highly appreciate if you voted for every chapter. I would love to place in the Watty Awards. But anyway enjoy!

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"LUKE, YOU'RE A VAMPIRE?!"

"Yes." He said glaring.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" I yelled.

"He was dumb to think that you two could be together," Luke said staring into my eyes," Humans shouldn't become vampires. Plus he turned me."

I stood there unmoving. "I loved you since I first saw you." Luke said.

~*~ Luke's POV.~*~

- FLASH BACK!-

I ran as fast as I could. I was for the first time in my human life afraid. I came to an abrupt hold when I saw a pair of bright red eyes in front of me. I screamed as I felt something sharp pierce me neck. Then I saw nothing but blackness.

I jumped up out of bed. It was a dream?

~No.~

Who said that?! ~I'm Edward. I turned you into a vampire.~

WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! ~Your father, the vampire hunter,killed my parents. So I payed him back~

NO! I CAN'T BE SUCH A BLOOD SUCKING DISGUSTING CREATURE! I ran into the woods.

I'm so thirsty! I can't bare it. I followed my senses and ran in a direction were I could smell a delicious smell. I stopped when I saw the young girl. "Sebastian?"

I grabbed the girl and I began to suck her blood. When I completely drained her dry I heard a gasp. I looked up ad saw a blonde haired man. ~He killed Anabeth! NO! I didn't want this to happen. I must get Sebastian!-

I ran to the man and knocked him out I placed him over the girl and ran away.

~ 100 years later~

What am I going to do now? I can't go back to Vermont. I guess I'll just go to Hollywood. I paused when I felt something hit my leg. I looked down and picked up the ball that had hit me. What in the world? I looked back down when I felt someone poke me.

I stared wide eyed at the adorable little girl.

Her long, brown hair was in a curly mess around her face. She stared at me with her big brown eyes had yellow swirls in them as the sins rays touched them. Then she gave me a breath taking smile. "Is this your ball?" I asked.

She nodded still smiling. I handed her the ball, but she stayed there. "I'm Rose!" Rose said pointing at herself.

"I'm Luke," I smiled," It's a pleasure to meet you.

"ROSE!" A man's voice called.

"COMING DADDY!" She yelled back.

She gave me one last smile then she disappeared.

I knew on that very moment I knew I had to be apart of her life. My soulmate.

-END OF FLASH BACK!-

I stated into Rose's eyes. I can't begin to explain to her what happened and how much I love her. My soulmate.

"SOULMATE?!" Sebastian yelled.

"Is it possible for two vampire to imprint on one human?!" Casper asked.

"Yes, but it's rare."

Tears came out of Rose's eyes and I felt sad. I had to keep it from her!"I trusted you." She whispered.

It's a rare occasion to see Rose cry. Se usually bottles it up.

"Guards take him away!"

I felt hands grab me forcing me on my feet. I love you Rose and I always will. I'm sorry.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

I know it's not a very long chapter, but this is the way it's gotta be! IM SORRY!! Chapter 22 will be the last chapter...... TT-TT! IM SO HAPPY! IM ALMOST DONE!! YAY! This will be the first book that I've ever actually finished. Sadly I can see my flaws in writing this story so I must change it a lot before I try to publish it. Most of the time a funny movie or book don't really have that much of a story behind it, which I need to make mine better.Plus I need to make Sebastian more bipolar. 0-0 but anyway I hope you enjoyed!

And don't forget to vote :D

♪( 'θ`)ノ

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍