Chapter 4: Pedo-mobile

Chapter 4

I sat, waiting for Sebastian to come with a new vehicle. GOD I'M SO BORED! DAMN IT SEBASTIAN HURRY UP! I sighed and pulled out my phone. I saw that I have like 20 text messages. I saw mom left two of those. I looked at hers first.

~U STUPID BITCH WHERE R U!~

~FINE! DON'T COME BACK, EVER I HATE UR GUTS GO DIE!~

I tried to ignore it and looked at Heathers messages.

~rose r u okay!?~

~Rose pleaz reply!~

~ROSE! I HEARD U WERE MISSING R U OKAY!~

I stared at her messages then I began to reply

~I'm fine! I'm not coming home, mom tried to kill me so i ran away sorry we'll always be bff's~

I sent the same message to Bridget and I began to feel sad. I can't cry. Crying's for the weak, I don't want to be weak.

So my mother hates me and wishes that I would die and I'll never see my friends again. My only options are to be a vampire, a slave, or a pet. I heard a honking noise and I looked up and saw Sebastian in a white van. OMG! I started laughing. HE GOT A WHITE VAN! IS HE DUMB AS HELL? "WHAT?" He hissed.

"Really, a white van? Are you trying to look like a petophile?"

"NO," he yelled,"It's the only one I could get!"

"You might.. as... well put... "FREE CANDY" ..ON THE SIDE OF IT!" I said in between laughing.

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN!"

"Umm...I declined. I'm not getting in that with you, petophile!" I said shaking my head.

"NOW!"He demanded.

"OH, HELL NO! NO WAY IN HELL IN GETTING IN THAT BITCH!" I yelled and sat down crossing my arms.

"NOW GIRL!"

"MY NAME IS ROSE," I yelled,"AND I THINK I'LL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU GET A NON-PETOPHILE CAR!"

He got out of the car and walked to me. "GET UP!"

I didn't move an inch, I just sat there. "FINE!"

He grabbed my arm and yanked me up. "WALK!"

I waited there unmoving. He hissed and then picked me bride-style and started walking back to the van. HELL NO! I started kicking and squirming by he didn't let me go. LET ME FUCKING GO FANG-FACE! DAMN IT, PUT ME DOWN! I knew he could hear my mind scream at him. He opened the passenger door and tossed me in and closed the door. I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! The got in to the car and started it up. I tried to open the door to do a ninja roll and get out, but the door was locked. SON OF A BITCH! "I locked all the doors."

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"

He rolled his eyes and he looked quite calm. "Fang-face!"

He smiled happily, "Yep."

"ARE U BI-FUCKING-POLAR," I asked him," JUST A SECOND AGO YOU WERE YELLING!"

He shrugged. FUCK YOU! I sighed and tried to calm down.

Hours passed as we rode in the Pedo-Mobile. That's my new nickname for this piece of shit. The ped is short for pedophile, if you didn't figure that out. GOD I'M SO FUCKING BORED! "Turn the radio on!" I demanded.

"No, I'm not turning it on for you!"

I paused and began to laugh,"That's what she said!"

"She?"