Chapter 13: Rose in Wonderland ♠♥♣♦

Chapter 13:Rose in Wonderland♠♥♣♦

Hello again! Chapter 13 :D Yay! Anyway Enjoy!! 😜😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rose!"

"WHAT?!"

I opened my eyes and glared at Sebastian. "Your defiantly not a morning person,"It's time to get up!"

I continued to glare at him for a moment,"No."

I fell back and hid under the covers. "Rose!"

BEGONE SATIAN! He giggled a little,"Come on Sleeping Beauty!"

NO BITCH! SHUT THE FUCK UP! "I have a cookie!"

Cookie? I thought as I slowly sat up. "A chocolate chip cookie." He said waving it in front of me. I tried to grab it but he easily dogged. "I'll give it to you if you wake up."

I nodded and he gave me he cookie. I put it in my mouth and chewed it. I swallowed the whipped the crumbs off my face. I paused before falling back and hiding under the covers. "ROSE💢!"

He he he , he didn't say for how long! "I also have a brownie!"

I sat up again. Brownie? Like a ninja I stole it from him and ate it before he could do anything. I fell back again. "Rose its 12:30 you need to get up!"

"NO!"

He poked my side and I jumped. "Eiiii!"

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. Oh, shit! He started tickling my sides. "Hahahahahaha!NO! HAHAHAHAHA! SEBASTIAN DAMMIT! HAHAHAHAHA!"I laughed as I cursed at him.

"Promise you will stay awake?"

"Hahahahahahahahah! YES I PROMISE!"

He stopped and he gave me a triumphant smile. Bitch! He handed me a book,"You like to read, right?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"I was talking to my mother yesterday and she wants to meet you tomorrow."

"The queen of vampires?!"

"Yes."

"Master Sebastian?"A voice called.

"You gotta go." I said with a sigh.

He kissed my forehead,"I'll be back latter."

Humph! I sighed and got out of bed. I looked at the nightstand and saw a note and a piece of clothing underneath it. The note read ~*~ I saw this and thought it would look good on you - Sebastian~*~

I picked up the clothing and saw that it was a blue and white dress. I changed into it and walk out into the hallway with the book in my hand.

I walked outside and found a huge willow tree. I studied the tree and thought about the Disney movie "Pocahontas". "Oh, Grandmother willow!"

Nothing happened. DARN IT! I sat down and leaned against the tree. I began to read and a moment later I fell asleep.

I awoke when I heard a thump. My eyes widened when I saw a guy who looked familiar. But I wasn't shocked because he looked familiar, it was because of the white fluffy tail and huge bunny ears on his head. WHAT THE FUCK?! I DON'T REMEMBER SMOKING ANYTHING! I WAS DRUGGED! I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE ATE THAT BROWNIE! His gray eyes stared into mine. His hand went into his pocket and he pulled out an pocket-watch. He looked down at it. "IM LATE! OH, NO! IM LATE! THE QUEEN WILL SURELY HAVE ME BEHEADED!"

What? The? Fuck? The rabbit-boy ran off. I got up and ran after it. No way in hell am I not chasing after him! He's like a play boy bunny!

I ran after him even in the forest. I paused when he slowed down. I hid behind a tree and watched as he looked around before walking into a tree. HE WALKED INTO A TREE! I DEFIANTLY WAS DRUGGED! I went to this "magical" tree. The tree had a golden knob. Huh?! I grabbed the knob and twisted it the bark door opened I walked through the tree. I ended up in a room full of doors. I jumped when the door behind me shut.