Chapter 10: The past and a familiar face

this chapter is about Rose's and sebastian's past so this chapter won't be that funny. Sorry if your mad at me for that!

=============

Chapter 10

I hope Bridget and Heather are doing well. "Who is Bridget and Heather?"Sebastian asked.

"They,"I said feeling sad,"Are my friends. We went to school together."

"Oh."

"They were my only friends."I said thinking off into space.

"Only?"he asked surprised.

"Yeah,"I nodded, "Everyone else made fun of me. They said all the bruises were my way of getting attention. That I was hurting myself so everyone would feel sorry for me."

"Why did you have bruises ?" He asked angrily.

"Ever since my dad died when I was five, my mom said that it was all my fault. She said it was my fault because he was coming to pick me up from soccer practice. She made me do all the chores and she beat me. If I missed a spot she'd slap me, if I didn't clean she'd pour bleach on me, if I didn't cook she'd hit me with a baseball bat."

He sat there fuming over what I had just said. "Heather and Bridget were the only ones who knew my mom hit me. Well Luke knew too, but I didn't tell him much."

He looked down at the floor with an angry expression. "The night I met you was the night my mom stabbed me. She only stabbed me in the arm, but I knew she wanted to do more, so I ran out and wondered the streets thinking about my next move. Well, if it wasn't for my little cousin Lilly I wouldn't have gotten stabbed. She was yelling at my mom and when I looked over at her she got me.And now I'm here."

"She hit you?" He said and I think I saw steam come out of his ears.

"Yeah."

"I WILL KILL HER!"

I rolled my eyes,"She's not worth it."

He looked up at me. "So,"I said sitting down beside him,"Now you know my past. Your turn."

"I was born September 16, 1712. I was born a full blooded vampire..."

"You where born a vampire!?!"

"Yes. There are some who are,especially  in the royal family."

"Were you on the Titanic?"

"Yes, actually. That wasn't a good day for humans." He said.

"So. What happened between you and Casper?"

               Sebastian's POV.

FLASH BACK!

~*~

"Sebastian, I don't care of your a vampire! I love you anyway!"

I shook my head, "Annabeth,you should be with some one who isn't a monster."

"You're not a monster," She said glaring,"You are a handsome kind gentleman!"

I looked away, she deserves better than me. "Sebastian! Look at me!" She said and she put both her hand on my cheeks and forced me to look at her.

~Sebastian.~

"I love you!" She said and her lips found mine

~

"A human?" Casper asked.

"Yes, I love Annabeth."

"Are you an idiot,"He asked angrily,"Humans can't be with vampires!"

"I don't care! She's the only one for me!" I replied.

I didn't tell Casper that we were planing to run away together that night.

~

"ANNABETH?!"

Casper looked up at me with guilt. He had Annabeth in his arms covered in blood. "YOU KILLED HER!"

"Sebastian its not what it looks like," he said holding his hands up,"I didn't kill her!"

"Lies" I hissed.

END OF FLASH BACK ~*~

"Casper killed her and ran off."

She looked at me with tear spilling from her eyes,"That's so sad!"

I wiped the tears from her eyes.

                 Rose's POV

Holy crap! I wouldn't have thought that Casper would do something like that. "She wasn't my soul mate, but I still loved her."

"I'm sorry."

He nodded and held my hand with his,"I'm glad I have you."

He places his forehead against mine and his hand rested on my cheek,"I love you."

"I love you too."

He gently placed his lips on mine and kissed me sweetly.

"I forbid  you to talk and see Casper."

I nodded, I know what Sebastian said is true, but it sounded...off. "Did you ever love anyone?" He asked.

I paused.

FLASH BACK!!!~*~

"I love you Rose!"Luke said.

He pressed his lips to mine.

END OF FLASH BACK!!!!~*~

"Luke, huh?"

"Yeah,"I said," We dated once in middle school."

"Uh huh."

"Are you jealous?"

"No. Your mine I have no reason to be."

Hmph. Damn! To bad! I frowned,"I'm bored!"

He laughed a little,"Wow! Are you always bored?"

"Yeah pretty much, plus I just don't want to dwell on the past. Especially the sad parts."

"Do you like books?" He asked.

"A little."

We walked out of the room and down the hallway. I was glared at by every vampire. Then I looked up and saw a familiar pair of gray eyes, "LUKE?!"

==============

CLIF HANGER!! And Luke is now here. Anyway I'm gonna hit the hay! I'm writing this in my iPods notes and in the morning I will post this...well in your case today.... Anyway hoped u enjoyed!!