Chapter 18: Phantom of the Masquerade

Chapter 18, you pisswillys! Yay! It's a miracle! (^o^)

I plan the last chapter being chapter 20 or 24. It just depends on what my fingers type. I hope that all of you that are reading this chapter have voted for each chapter or at least voted. If not....PIMP SLAP ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ !

Y U NO VOTE?! And don't say it's because u hate my story, because ur still reading it!! Sebass is sad now cause u no vote, hoe! See what u did! APOLOGIZE TO TO THE PUPPY! NOW VOTE! Please (; ̄O ̄)

PREETY PLEASE WITH COOKIES ON TOP!

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

We entered the ball and everyone in the room stopped and stared at us. I couldn't see Luke or Casper because everyone besides me and Sebastian were wearing masks. WHAT THE FUCK?! "Why aren't we wearing masks?" I whispered to Sebastian quietly.

"Because their here to see you and in order to do so they need to see your face. Plus the pure bloods don't wear masks to these anyway." He replied.

Well, then! I looked around and noticed the whole room full of people, where staring at us. GAHH! I hate being stared at, it's my phobia!Need stake! I tried to stay calm and look elegant. I heard the music start playing and then everyone began to twirl. CRAP I CAN'T DANCE! Sebastian smiled at me and offered his hand. I placed my hand in his and we started to dance, very slowly.

He grunted when I stepped on his foot. "Sorry!" I whispered.

He sighed and picked me up and placed me back down to where my feet where on his. No trust. "I do believe I wish to still have my feet by the end of this night."

I SAID I WAS SORRY YOU FANG-FACE, YOU! I paused for a second didn't Sebastian say all vampires can read minds?! OH MY FRECK'N COOKIES!

I have to think proper....OH WHAT A LOVELY BALLROOM! Sebastian chuckled as I glared at him.THAT STUPID.....I mean umm..how rude of him! Well if they plan on attacking me it's a good thing I'm not anemic! Are all vampires anemic? I bet they are. That's why they have to drink blood! "May I cut in,my wonderful cousin?" I heard Casper's voice ask.

I looked over and saw Casper wearing an old time white tux and a white mask and shoes. "Ha! I see that you finally excepted your role, my dear friendly ghost!"

"NO! IM NOT A GHOST FOR THE LAST TIME YOU, PAUPER!" He said angrily and I gasped.

We began to spin in circles, like everyone else.

"WHAT THE HELL IS A PAUPER?! And then if you aren't Casper the ghost then who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Guy De Maupssant! IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT I AM!" He said.

"Guy mick what what?!"

He sighed,"Geeez, what has the world come to today. Guy De Maupassant is an French author, he's from way before your time."

"Uh huh." I said not really interested on the subject.

"Children today,"he said shacking his head,"Uncaring and disrespectful."

"Cool story bro, now make me a sandwich!"I said then smiled.

"What?!"

"It's a quote of the Internet." I replied.

"And you recite everything you see on the Internet?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I said with a nod.

FACE PALM! Oh, how that never gets old!

~*~

After an hour of dancing with everyone ,who asked to cut in, I was about ready to trow the glass slipper at Sebastian's head. MY FEET, MY POOR ACHING FEET! Oh, wait. Now there numb. Is that a bad thing? Well at lest it doesn't hurt, I guess. STUPID FANG....I mean uhh... Oh my darling, where are you? I heard a familiar chuckle come from behind me. I spun around and came face to face with Sebastian. Well I wasn't really face to face with him because he's a giant, but you get the point.

"Hello!" He said with a smile.

"I hate you." I replied, my eyes narrow.

"Why?" He asked.

"YOU MADE ME WEAR THESE HIGH HEELS FOR AN HOUR WITH OUT BEING ABLE TO SIT DOWN!" I yelled.

He kissed my hand," I'm sorry Milady!"

Damn,I can't hate him when he does that. Okay you win, for now. "Come on," He said as he lead me to an area,"We are going to show you to everyone properly."

Everyone grew quiet as We walked to the chairs, which Edward and Belle where sitting in. "Good evening! And thank you for being here to meet the next queen to be," The king said loudly for everyone to hear,"Her name is Rose Knight and yes, she is human."

Wow what a wonderful introduction, I thought sarcastically. To the point it was, I thought using Yoda's voice. Ha! Oh, your so funny Rose! Oh, why thank you! No problem! Yeah I need to stop talking to myself, bad habit. But then again I am kind of crazy, just a little. Hell, who am I kidding, I'm a total nut case! Well there is no fun in being normal.

We all gasped when a ball of smoke appeared right in front of me. WHAT THE FUDGE?! A man dressed as Phantom

Of The Opera. He smiled at me and I paused wondering, where have I seen that smile. His eyes where purple...Am I high? Or is he wearing contacts? I'd say contacts. "Ladies and gentle men. How can we let such a thing happen? A human as a vampire queen, how bizarre. Such a thing should not be aloud!" The phantom said.

After he said that they all kind of glared at me. Well fuck you too! "HUMANS ARE SKUM!"

"Oh, yeah? Well your a blood sucking, donkey ass, horse fucking, dick sucking, hobo fucking, cocky ass, sparkly FANG-FACE!"

Oh yeah, beat that bitch! "A HUMAN DOES NOT BELONG IN THE VAMPIRE COMMUNITY!"A voice in the crowd yelled.

"YEAH, HOW CAN A HUMAN BE A VAMPIRE QUEEN?!"

"On the night of Sebastian and Rose's wedding she will become a vampire." Edward said to everyone.

Sebastian paused for a second, but then quickly regained his poise.

The phantom glared at the king," You think it's okay to turn someone just like that,"He said pulling out a katana,"How foolish."

He stabbed the king right in the heart. Everyone gasped including me. The king looked over at me, blood coming out of his mouth and he took his last breath. The phantom pulled the sword out of the king's body and licked the blood of it. Then he gave me and Sebastian a wicked smile.

Sebastian looked at him unmoving as if he were in shock. I glared at the phantom and waited for his next move. He walked over to me slowly. "Your next. And don't think your little prince can't help you. He couldn't help Annabeth, mmm.. That was a, fun night." He whispered in my ear.

I shivered a little as he licked my neck. "I bet you taste delicious." He said and giggled.

I gritted my teeth. "Oh, but don't worry. I'm not killing you now, no, that would take out the suspense. I'll have some fun with you first." He said then placed something in my hand.

He disappeared in a cloud of smoke and all that was left was a bloody, white rose.

I pulled out the note and it read

~ The first creeps in the night, the second one is afraid of all of these, the third one fears the first one, only when alone, an the fourth one is rather colorful and rare. If you don't figure out my puzzle by tomorrow when the clock strikes midnight, someone you love will die...💀~

Well isn't that fantastic, I thought sarcastically.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

I hope I made the phantom creepy and mysterious. I hope he wasn't to terrible TT-TT

I hope this wasn't a terrible chapter. I've been so tired dealing with school and band and homework. I hoped you enjoyed. And also don't forget to vote! (^∇^)