AUTHOR NOTE

I added a note at the beginning of my chapter but if you still don't understand, I'll try to explain...

I noticed there was a lot of confusion with my recent chapter and I just wanted to explain, I'm not trying to make excuses for my bad writing btw😂, but this is probably why it's confusing. TBH I just read over it and I'm confused as well.

My story is normally 7 years after the finale (Lily and Grace are 7 and the Liars are 30) I decided that since I've written a lot of chapters I would jump another 20 years in one of them to see what Emison's life was like when they were around 50 years old and show that love can truly last forever, during the 'wedding' Ali's pov was 20 years later than Emily's. I had 5 (Scottish higher) tests this week so didn't have much time to write and I didn't have a chance to read over it to make sure everything makes sense. Sorry if there was any confusion. I have no tests until January -when I have my prelims- so I'll make sure everything next week makes total sense. (Btw I passed all my tests which I'm really f'kn proud of) Everything will be back to normal on Tuesday as I'm not as stressed and will have more time to write about the family we all love 💖👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 (next chapter will be back to 7 years after the finale)

Love you guys ❤️ and thanks for the continual support. Also how hot are Sashay in that photo 😍-E