I don't want you like a best friend

I have been in love with Taylor Swift for over 10 years and last night I FINALLY WENT TO SEE TAYLOR!! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!👑🐍❤️
(9th June 2018)

Emily's pov

When Emerson was born the school had asked us what we wanted to do about maternity leave; they had never experienced two female employees having a child together and didn't know how to address the situation. When Lily and Grace were born things were different because Alison was pregnant with them so she automatically got maternity leave and I agreed to having the same time as new fathers normally do so that we could continue to pay our bills, however, this time neither of us were pregnant and we both have a baby who needs 24 hour care. We had agreed that we would both work part time; we both have Fridays off, I work Mondays and Wednesdays whereas Alison works Tuesdays and Thursdays. Due to my broken arm I have been given a sick line from work however, with the cast on I am unable to look after Emerson by myself so the school have given Alison full maternity leave until my arm is fixed. With us both being off work, despite having a new born we often have times where all we have to do is twiddle our thumbs however, Alison is unaware that today -when my mom is taking Emerson to her book club to show her new grandson off- I have planned something that will definitely occupy her.

Ali's pov

I stand in the doorframe, waving to Pam and Emerson as they drive off to Pam's bookclub.

"Are they gone?" I hear Emily ask as I pull the door shut until I hear the loud sound of the deadbolt lock slotting into the strike plate

I turn around to face Emily and my eyes bulge as I see her standing -at the top of the three steps which lead from the front door to the living room- wearing nothing except her cast, my lower jaw literally drops as my wife casually stands naked on the steps. I walk towards her and Emily reaches her hand out, pushing my lower teeth against my top teeth to close my jaw. My eyes are unable to blink as I gulp trying to get rid of the saliva which is threatening to dribble out of the corner of my mouth. Emily gives me a devilish smirk before stepping towards me. She firmly pushes her lips against mine, moving her body closer to me, forcing me backwards until my lower back hits against the small table which holds a framed family photo from when Emerson was born. Emily pulls her lips away from mine and interlocks our hands, before leading me to our bedroom. I smile at Emily as I begin to unzip my hoodie

"Mrs Fields, that is my job" Emily smirks, waving her cast at my hands

"You can't even dress yourself with that thing on...never mind undress me" I giggle

"Wanna bet?" She smiles before taking my hoodie zip between her teeth and pulling it off of me

After a lot of effort Emily agrees that I can help her to take my clothes off. As I throw my socks onto the floor, Emily takes hold of my waist and pulls me close to her. She twists us around and throws me onto the bed, her body and lips collapse into mine as she grinds her hips against me. I break away our kiss and trace my fingers down her full arm cast before wrapping both my arms around her waist and rolling us over, pinning her body under mine.

Emily's pov

I don't know if Alison and I do things "right". I don't know if others do the things we do. However, I do know that she makes me feel on top of the world when I get into bed with her. Alison was my first crush, my first kiss and my first time; that night in her bed when we first slept together was amazing and everyday I am with her the sex becomes more passionate and meaningful as we fall further in love with each other. I know that Alison loves long kisses on her neck due to her soft moans whenever my lips trace her neck and I know that I love when Alison kisses my thighs; especially when she breaks our kisses to whisper "Crush my head like a nut between your thighs", which she surprisingly says a lot. I kiss Alison's neck and she pushes me away before throwing her tongue down my throat to stop herself from moaning.

Ali's pov

My hips slot into Emily's as we passionately kiss each other, and my hands frantically explore Em's body before finding their way into her hair. I place her bottom lip between my teeth and slowly push my teeth into her lip until I leave an indentation. I trace my teethmarks with my tongue until she opens her mouth and my tongue falls back down her throat. I slid my hand out of her silky hair and run my fingertips down her back.

"Okay?" I ask, pulling my lips away from hers

Despite being with Emily for years, and despite it being her who initially led me to our room. I always like to ask her if she wants me like I want her because I spent so much time trying to force people to be friends with me. Forcing them to love me. But I don't want to ever do that to Emily, I want her to love me for me.

"Always" Emily smirks as she grabs onto my butt

Emily's pov

Alison's hand slides out my hair and she brushes over my breast making my nipple harden, running her hand down my stomach before she pushes her fingers into my centre. Alison kisses my stomach, occasionally opening her eyes to glance up at me. I squeeze my eyes closed as I attempt to hold back my moans. I forget about my broken arm as Alison pushes her fingers deeper inside of me, and I attempt to run my right hand through her beautiful blonde hair; I lift my arm up about a centimetres before the weight of my cast causes it to crash back down onto the bed. Alison looks up to me to make sure I am okay before continuing to push further into me until I finally crack and a loud moan escapes my mouth.

"You may have broken your arm but your vocal chords definitely still work" Alison laughs

I tilt my head and squint my right eye, raising my left eyebrow at her before rolling my eyes at her. Alison's smirk becomes a grin as she sees my disbelief at her comment. Alison removes her fingers and sits up on my legs, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me up into a seated position while wrapping her legs around my waist and pushing her lips firmly against mine.

"Emily" she smiles, draping her arms around my shoulders

"I know" I blush, kissing her

Alison and I started as friends. We then became crushes, flings, girlfriends, fiancées and wives. And we have finally gotten to the stage in our relationship where we don't need to say those 3 terrifying yet perfect words. I know what Alison is going to say and how she feels by the way her smile grows and her eyes glimmer when she looks at me.

"I love you too" I continue while I pull her back down on top of me