Gang Fight

Outside a shop, Hun was watching several of his Purple Dragons carrying bags of cash, and other goods. He spoke to his crew, "Excellent, we'll go for another place and call it a night."

Suddenly the turtles, and their human friends dropped in, "Little shopping between jail time, Hun?" Leo inquired.

"We're just suckers for a good sale." Hun humored him.

"Impressive new entourage." Raph admitted, while motioning to all the new members.

"Shredder and the Foot Clan may be finished, but the Purple Dragons will never go down," Hun promised them, "Since the Purple Dragons have broken away from the Foot, I've decided it was time we expanded."

"Expansion or not, were still going to stop you." Karai said.

"I'd like to see you try." Hun answered with a smug look.

"Oh, we'll try all right." Came Rainbow Dash's voice, as she and the Rainbooms came into the light.

"It's those girls from before," Sid gasped. He looked at Rarity and panicked, "AHH! The Whiner!" he cowered behind Tsoi and Fong.

"Miss me, boys?" Rarity smirked.

"So what brings the Rainbooms back to the city?" Hun inquired while crossing his arms.

"We're on a class trip." Pinkie smiled.

"I see. Well, I hope your class won't miss you too much." he readied his spiky rings.

"Try us." Sunset beckoned him.

"Attack!" Hun ordered, as the Purple Dragons went into battle.

"Ninjas, take them down!" Leo ordered, as the good guys went at it with their enemies.

Leo and Twilight were fighting side by side as two Purple Dragons members fought them, "Can you keep up, Twilight?"

"Of course. Question is... Can you?" she asked with a smirk, as they knocked their opponents out.

Raph was fighting three purple dragons, until Sunset called, "Raph, heads up!" she called as another was coming right by him. Sunset ran to Raph who bent over allowing the girl to slide across his shell and deliver a swinging kick to the one punk.

"Nice one." Raph cheered.

Mikey was swinging his chucks around hitting any Purple Dragon, before Shini and Pinkie Pie joined him. Pinkie smiled, "I missed fighting along side you guys."

"Well, you know how to make a fight feel fun." Shini admitted.

"Let's have some fireworks!" Pinkie channeled her geode magic to some sprinkles and threw them around. The sprinkles exploded around the thugs distorting their vision. The three attacked the Purple Dragons knocking them out.

"Explosive." Mikey said, as he and Pinkie fist bumped.

Rainbow Dash using her geode magic ran circles around the Purple Dragons making them dizzy, "Can't catch me!" she mocked them.

Some members armed with butcher knives and butterfly knives went for Rarity who used the magic of her geode to throw diamond disks at their weapons disarming them. When they went to grab their weapons, they were levitated up by April using her psychic ability, "I don't think so, boys." April told them.

Karai shifted into snake form and knocked the the thugs aside before shifting back to human, "You go, girls." he smiled at the two who smiled back.

Casey was skating around swatting his goalie stick at a few Purple Dragons, "Come and get some, suckers!"

Before one could sneak up on Casey, Applejack jumped in and used her geode strength to knock him out, "Watch your back, Jones." she warned him.