Samurai Throw Down

In the Turtles lair, the shadowbolt girls, Juniper, and Starlight were making the most of the time they had while the others were out. Sunny Flare was playing against Sour Sweet on the hockey table, and Lemon was playing the pinball game. Indigo was doing some self martial arts exercises. Sugarcoat, Juniper, and Starlight were watching some of Space Heroes the Next Generation, "I can't believe Captain Ryan treats his crew so poorly. Especially Crankshaw Jr." Starlight said in disbelief.

"The first series was less lamer than this, but still left room for improvement." Sugarcoat answered.

"I hope the guys get back soon," Juniper began, "I feel awkward being here while they're not around."

"I actually like it this way," Lemon replied, "I mean we got a whole super cool lair to ourselves."

"Hey, girls, we're back!" Donnie called.

"And we brought a friend." Mikey added.

The girls looked and saw their friends and the mutants enter, and noticed Usagi. The samurai looked around while feeling astonished, "Your lair is underground? How ingenious."

"Thanks. It's perfect so none of the humans above can find us." Leo explained.

"Though how do you handle the smell?" the rabbit asked while feeling repulsed.

"You get used to it after awhile." Rainbow replied.

"Girl's you're back," Starlight began, "And you brought another mutant?"

"What's with the samurai garb?" Indigo asked.

"This is our friend Usagi," Leo began, "And he's not a mutant. He's from another dimension."

"Another dimension?" Sunny asked curiously.

"Yeah, where animals are the dominant species apparently." Spike answered.

"Based off his attire, I assume he's from a Feudal era?" Sugarcoat guessed.

"Precisely." Donnie confirmed.

"Usagi, meet our new ninja trainees," Leo began, "This is Starlight Glimmer, Juniper Montage, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat, and Lemon Zest."

"I am delighted to meet you ladies," Usagi bowed his head in respect, "I cannot think of better individuals for you to learn ninjitsu from than my four allies."

"Yeah, we've been realizing that with how they've been teaching us." Starlight admitted.

"So what happened up there?" Juniper asked.

"Usagi came to our world in pursuit of a weasel thief named Itachi. And the only way for Usagi to get home is to get something from the thief." Sunset explained.

"And I made a promise I would bring Itachi in." Usagi finished.

"Sounds like you got your work cut out for you." Sour said while crossing her arms.

"Which is why we're helping him." Twilight added.

"Any of you have an idea on where he'd go?" Starlight wondered.

"Itachi is a collector. He'll go where there's lot's of civilians for him to steal from." Usagi explained.

"This is the big apple, it's like that everywhere." Casey noted.

"But if you really want to go to where more people are, there may be a spot that stands out." April began, as the turtles caught on.

"Time Square!" they said together.

"Then that is where we must go." Usagi said.

"Can't we come this time, we really want to help." Lemon pleaded.