Hanging with the Ninjas

The next morning, while the girls had already gone to the Turtles Lair, Indigo having slept in had gotten dressed and left the hotel to catch up with them, "Oh, man I am so late!" she hurried down the block only to bump into someone, "Ow, hey watch it!" she said.

"Sorry about that." came a male voice.

The two looked up and saw each other. The boy Indigo had bumped into was Keno who wasn't wearing his Antonio's jacket, "You!" the two gasped.

"You're that pizza boy form last night who cracked jokes about me!" Indigo accused.

"My name is Keno, and since we're on that topic, I want to apologize for what I said." Keno answered.

"Apologize?" she asked.

"Yeah. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. Just trying to make a laugh." Keno said, as he got up and offered her his hand.

"Uh, thanks." Indigo took his hand and was brought up.

"So you know my name, what about yours?" Keno asked.

"I'm Indigo Zap." she introduced herself.

"Indigo, huh? I like it."

"Thanks."

"So where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"I'm supposed to be meeting up with my friends but I slept in."

"Hey, I know what you mean. Sometimes I lose track of time I'm almost late for my delivery shifts." Keno explained.

"Right. Well, it was nice meeting you. I'll catch ya later." Indigo said, as she hurried off.

"Bye!" Keno called, before thinking, 'She's probably going to go see those turtle men again. I think I better do some investigating on this case.' he went into an alley and was suddenly on the roof dressed as the Night Watcher. He trailed Indigo before spotting her sucking into another alley and went down a sewer.

As Indigo reached the bottom, she started trekking her way to the lair. She was unaware, however, that the vigilante had made his way down into the sewer and began following her while sticking to the shadows.

Meanwhile in the lair, everyone was doing their own things, until Indigo entered, "Hey, sorry I'm late." Indigo said.

"You're lucky we weren't waiting long." Sugarcoat said.

"So what kept you?" Casey asked.

"Well, I ran into an old face while coming here."

"Old face? Who?" Twilight asked.

"The pizza boy me and the girls met last night at Antonio's."

"The one who called you fat?" Sour asked.

"Huh?" the turtles asked.

"Yeah him. Keno's his name." Indigo answered.

"Did he come to crack more wise about you?" Sunny asked suspiciosuly.

"Actually, he apologized."

"He did?" Lemon asked.

"Well, that's nice." Fugitoid said.

"You're so lucky," Mikey said, "I'd love to talk to a Pizza boy. They're like the heralds of sweet cheesy goodness." he salivated, only to get slapped in the back of the head by Raph.

As the group continued to converse, Keno was creeping up to the entrance of the lair. He peered around seeing the design, 'Wow. Not a bad place.' he thought to himself.