Team Revenge

One night in New York, everything was quiet as one would think. Unfortunately, the quietness didn't last forever as a wall of the national bank burst, and out from the hole came Bebop and Rocksteady carrying sacks of money. The two laughed, as Rocksteady spoke, "Well, comrade, we made us some easy money, da?"

"You bet, Rock. I don't why we didn't just resort to this immediately after old dragon face was taken down." Bebop answered.

"But we livin' the big life now as freelance criminals!" Rocksteady said, as the two did a dance.

"Yo, how about we hit up another bank and go back and order take out?" the warthog suggested.

"I like the sound of that. Let's go!" Rocksteady said, as the two were about to take off only to be levitated off the ground, "Hey, what is the meaning of this?!"

"I don't know, but I ain't liking it," Bebop answered, before noticing Twilight and the others, "Look!"

Rocksteady saw Twilight who used her magic to throw the two into a wall before they fell to the ground, "That's the smarts." Rocksteady rubbed his head.

"Well, enjoy it, horn head. That's the only kind of smarts you'll ever have." Raph mocked him.

"Oh, not them again!" Bebop complained.

"It is Turtle ninjas, Rainboom Girls, and... I have no idea who they are." Rocksteady motioned to the Shadowbolts, Juniper, Starlight, and Fugitoid.

"Are those the other two mutants you warned us about?" Sour asked Leo.

"Yeah. Bebop and Rocksteady." Leo confirmed.

"I learned all I could about them from Twilight." Starlight said recalling Princess Twilight's stories.

Rocksteady and Bebop got ready to fight, as the Rhino spoke, "Well, Bebop, looks like we'll be doing the squishing of the enemies tonight."

"Fine by me. I was hoping for a chance to get some combat training in. Hee-Hee!" Bebop did some poses.

"Get 'em!" Leo ordered, as the ninjas went on the attack.

Bebop and Rocksteady like always fought their enemies in their usual styles, with Bebop using his dance moves and hip laser belt. When Bebop was surrounded by the Shadowbolts, he spoke, "Can't fight what ya can't see." he activated his invisibility field.

The girls were confused, and suddenly started getting knocked around by an invisible force. Bebop's laugh could be heard all around, until Indigo heard he was close to her and just smacked the air and luckily nailed Bebop who lowered his field, "Dang, girl. How'd you find me?"

"Because you don't shut up." Indigo answered.

"Just what I said." April noted.

"How about I shut you up instead?" Bebop released an energy mohawk at the girls, only for Rarity to slide in and use her diamond shield to block it.

"Nice trick, Bebop. Now here's one of my own!" Rarity launched a diamond disk at the warthog knocking him back.

"Good one, Rarity." Sunny smiled.

"Thank you, darling." the fashionista ninja replied.

Rocksteady was charging around the others, as the turtles struck him up close, and dodged before he could land a blow, "Hold still, turtles!" he demanded.

"What's wrong, Rocksteady, can't keep up?" Mikey taunted.

"Of course he can't," Rainbow answered, as she was using her magic speed to run circles around him, "He's just so slow!" Rocksteady snorted in anger and started using his strength to knock Rainbow off her feet. The girl groaned, as she laid on the pavement, "Ok, maybe I should've kept my mouth shut."