Bandit Raccoon

One afternoon in the city, the turtles were getting in some training exercise on one of the building rooftops. Raph sighed, "Why are we doing training on the surface instead of the dojo?"

"Because it's a nice day, Raph, and we could use some fresh air." Leo answered.

"Yeah. It'll help us focus more." Donnie added.

"Plus it gives us a better view of the city in case something were to happen." Mikey nudged him.

"I guess so." Raph admitted.

"Besides the girls will be by soon, so we should get our own training out of the way." Leo added.

"Whoo-hoo!" a voice cheered.

The turtles ceased their training, and curiously followed the cheering sound. They looked over and saw on another part of the roof they were on was a mutant raccoon boy about the same height and age as Mondo Gecko. His choice of clothing included army camouflage shorts, a black basketball tank top with the initials NYC and a basketball on it, around his neck was a necklace with a basketball charm, and tied around his head was a red headband.

The mutant was dribbling a basketball around like a professional before shooting it into a makeshift hoop, "Score!" he cheered.

"Dudes, another mutant.' Mikey said with excitement.

"Who is he?" Leo asked.

"Never seen him before." Donnie answered.

"Let's go someplace else before he sees us." Raph suggested.

"So what if he does? We're all mutants." Mikey replied.

"And most mutants want to kill us." Raph reminded him.

"That's because most mutants were born jerks. He doesn't look violent." Mikey said, before he went closer.

"Mikey!" his bros called.

"Hey, Raccoon dude, want someone to play you?" Mikey offered.

The raccoon mutant spun around and gasped, "Whoa! A turtle mutant?"

"That's right. And not just me." Mikey answered, as the rest of the turtles dropped in. Raph smacked Mikey on the back of his head for being impulsive. The raccoon mutant saw that and didn't like it.

"Have you guys been watching me?" he inquired.

"We didn't know anyone else was up here." Leo replied.

"Sorry if we intruded." Donnie added.

"Hey, no prob. I don't usually have an audience to my own mutant b-ball game." he said.

"Name's Mikey. These are my bros Leo, Donnie, and Raph," the fun turtle introduced them, "What about you?"

"I'm Bandit Raccoon." he replied.

"Bandit?" Raph asked.

"Yeah, I mean I used to be Link Chadler until I mutated into this. So I felt it called for a new identity."

"And you went with the name 'Bandit'?" Leo asked.

"Of course. I mean raccoons wear masks like robbers." he motioned to his face.

"So how did you become a raccoon mutant?" Donnie wondered, as the turtles listened.

Bandit began reminiscing, "It all started a year or so ago. I was up on the roof of my apartment one night feeding my pet raccoon Dennis. Then this strange container of ooze fell out of the sky and covered me. My whole body felt like it was on fire and the next thing I knew I was covered in fur from head to toe, and this tail sticking out of my butt. I knew I couldn't stay at home like this so I ran away and been on my own ever since."