Itachi Senshi

Down in the Turtles lair inside the dojo, the turtles and Rainbooms were training the Shadowbolts, Juniper, and Starlight in the art of the ninja. April was practicing with Starlight, and spoke, "Come on, Starlight, punch harder!"

Starlight was punching April's palms as hard as she could, "I'm starting to see what Twilight had to go through when she first came here." she panted.

"If she can survive this then so can you." Leo replied, as he and Twilight were training Juniper who was looking just as tired as Starlight.

Indigo Zap was busy mimicking Raph's movements, "This is good for the body. I should've been a ninja years ago."

"We're just getting started. The real training has yet to begin." Raph warned her with a smirk.

"Bring it on!" Indigo called with determination.

Off to the side sat Casey, Fugitoid, and Spike. The robot spoke up, "The girls are certainly holding their own against more experienced combat fighters."

"Yeah, but wait till the guys really step up the girls training. They'll be in for it then." Casey chuckled.

Eventually training came to an end, and the seven ninja trainees collapsed to the floor tired, "I can't feel my legs." Juniper groaned.

"And I thought Phys Ed was a real boot camp." Lemon added.

"I'm too tired to even complain." Sour put in.

"You guys seriously know how to push someone to their limits." Sugarcoat said, while drinking some water.

"That's how we do." Mikey replied.

Suddenly Donnie came into the dojo looking frantic, while holding a scanner, "Guys, big news!"

"What's up, D?" Rainbow inquired.

"My tracker is picking up a powerful surge of energy over the city." Donnie showed them the readings on his tracker.

"Oh, my goodness! That's off the charts." Fugitoid gasped while looking at the readings.

"Think it's Kraang related?" Leo wondered.

"Or even Equestrian magic?" Sunset wondered.

"We won't know unless we check it out." Raph said, as he grabbed his sais.

"Agreed. Let's go team." Leo said, as he sheathed his swords.

"What about them?" April motioned to the newbies.

"You stay back and rest. Feel free to do some more self-training." Leo instructed.

"What you're leaving us out?" Sunny asked in outrage.

"It's best we don't get you involved in this situation until we know what we're dealing with," Leo replied, "Come on team." so the ninjas headed up to the surface.

"We've been jiffed." Sour grumbled.

"I actually don't mind it." Juniper replied, as she and Starlight sat back to back leaning off each other.

Out in the city, the ninjas were roof jumping while making sure to keep themselves hidden from any pedestrians. As they jumped to another roof, Donnie was checking his scanner, "I should be able to track the signal with it."

"Don'tcha think that's where it's coming from?" Mikey motioned to a roof top in the distance with a dark cloud and lightning hovering above it.

Donnie face faulted, and answered, "Of course."