Rumble with the Robots

In the turtles lair, the turtles, the Rainbooms, Casey, the Kunoichi, and their newbies were suiting up, and arming themselves for the inevitable fight against Touch and Go. Leo looked to the groups, "All right, everyone all set?"

"Yeah!" They assured.

"Good. I'll commandeer the Party Wagon. The Rainbooms, April, Karai, and Donnie are with me. Everyone else goes with Raph in the Shellraiser." he ordered.

"Saddle up, Pilgrims." Raph told them.

"Let's go!" Sunset ordered, as they all headed for their vehicles.

Soon the Shellraiser and Party Wagon were driving along the dark streets of New York. Leo spoke through his T-Phone, "Anything yet?"

Casey who was with Raph and the others answered, "Streets are clean so far."

"What if we don't find anything?" Juniper asked.

"Highly unlikely." Sugarcoat replied.

"Sugarcoat's right," Lemon agreed, "Classic crooks, they don't always do one heist a night."

"Especially if they got superpowers now." Indigo added.

"Do we even have a plan to stop them?" Starlight asked.

Donnie spoke through the T-Phone to them, while holding a familiar blaster, "Actually, yes. I brought with us this power dampening cannon we once used on the Newtralizer. It wasn't as effective, but it was able to cure Mikey when he had the same electrical powers."

Twilight spoke, "And since... Touch and Go according to April and the Dazzlings, gain their powers through electrical means through touching fists, the device should be able to suck the power right out of them making them into regular people again."

"Theoretically, at least." Donnie said.

"Best chance we have." Sunset said.

Twilight who was holding a tracker spoke, "Guys, I'm picking up a huge spike in electrical energy close to us."

"That's gotta be them." Karai said.

"All right, team, this is it." Leo said, as the two vehicles met up and followed the signal.

As they got closer to the signal, they stopped outside a building where Touch and Go were taking money from an ATM machine they broke open, "There they are!" Adagio called.

Touch and Go saw them, and took off. The teams parked their rides and got out, "After them!" Leo called, as the teams followed the crooks.

As they followed, Fugitoid asked the girls, "Doesn't it seem peculiar that they're running instead of facing us?"

"That's because there's more of us." Sonata said.

"I'm not sure odds is a good enough reason." Sunset replied.

"Yeah. They got superpowers, so why won't they fight?" Rainbow wondered.

"Perhaps they need a recharge?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Doesn't take them that long to recharge. So why run?" Mikey noted.

"Of course," Leo sighed, "They're luring us into a trap."

"Typical." Raph sighed.

"Well, at least they don't seem to realize that we know." Karai said.

"Right, so let's continue to fake naivete." Fugitoid suggested, as they saw the twins enter a building.