Touch and Go

Down in the lair, the turtles and Rainbooms were training with the newbies. This time, however, they were sparring with weapons that the newbies were specially given. Indigo Zapp was practicing with Donnie using a Guandao Spear, Lemon Zest was going up against Rarity using two Kanabo clubs, Sugarcoat was using a Chigiriki Mace while sparring with Rainbow Dash, Sunny Flare was wielding a pair of Katar Daggers while Raph was sparring with her, Sour Sweet was suing two Surujin Chains while squaring off against Sunset Shimmer, Starlight wielded a yumi bow with arrows and pouch attached to her waist. She was concentrating and aiming her arrows before releasing them and hit the targets set up by Twilight, and finally Juniper was wielding a single Nodachi Sword while sparing against Leo.

Fugitoid and the others were watching and evaluating their progress, "They certainly are coming along in their training, aren't they?" the robot asked.

"Yeah. Like our Rainbooms, they're fast learners." Mikey said proudly.

Soon the group took five, and the newbies were relaxing, "That felt awesome, dudes." Lemon said.

"I never thought I'd be good at archery," Starlight said, before turning to Sour Sweet, "Thanks for the tips Sour."

"No problem. It's something I should've done before." Sour admitted while looking over at Twilight who smiled and Applejack who nodded in approval.

Juniper spoke to Leo, "I've seen so many movies involving heroes and warriors using swords, but using one in real life is so different."

"I know you'll be able handle it well, Juniper, as long as you remember your training." Leo assured her.

Suddenly the dojo door slid open and walking in were the Dazzlings, "Hey, guys!" Sonata waved.

"Adagio! Sonata! Aria!" Sunset greeted them happily, "Good to see you girls."

"We were wondering when we'd run into you lot." Rarity said.

"Well, Karai's been keeping us busy with checking out all the spots where Shredder once had operations." Aria answered.

"He may be gone, but those places are still open for anyone willing to take his place." Adagio added.

Sonata looked around seeing all the new faces, "Company?"

"Actually yes," Twilight assured, "These are the girls from Crystal Prep Academy, Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap. This is Starlight Glimmer, she's from Equestria. And this is Juniper Montage. Like you girls, she also had a desire to be beloved by all."

The Dazzlings looked to Juniper who smiled sheepishly. Sunny spoke up, "These are the sirens you told us about?"

"Yeah. Hypnotized all of CHS into adoring them and turning them against each other." Sunset explained.

"Which is all in the past." Adagio assured.

Aria noticed the newbies looking tired, "Turtles and Rainbooms got you working hard, don't they?" she asked.

"Obviously." Sugarcoat answered.

"Well, you'll survive," Adagio assured, "Trust me, we were trained by Karai who was trained by Shredder. That was murder on us."

"So what brings you girls down here?" Leo inquired.

"Well, we were wondering if any of you would like to come up to the surface and grab a bite." Aria began.

"It's Taco Tuesday at the Taco shack." Sonata cheered.

Mikey and Pinkie gasped, as the turtle spoke, "I love Taco Tuesday! What do you say, can we go?!" he asked his bros.