The Night Watcher

One night outside Antonio's Pizza, the Shadowbolts were waiting for their order to be done, "Remind me again why we got stuck with pizza pick up?" Sour asked her friends.

"Because we lost the toss, Sour." Sugarcoat answered.

"Well it ain't so bad," Lemon spoke, "At least we don't have to haul it all back to the lair."

"Yeah. We're eating on the rooftops tonight." Indigo added.

"Let's just hope they finish our order soon so we can get it there in time." Sunny said.

"Why rush it?" Sour asked, "You know Mikey's just going to scarf it all down." the girls gagged in repulse at that.

Suddenly coming out of Antonio's was a teen Filipino boy with short black hair, and wore sneakers, jeans, and a red and white jacket with Antonio's logo on back. He was packing in a big pizza order on a moped, and spoke to the Shadowbolts, "Well, hey, ladies. Name's Keno. So which one of you lucky girls gets a ride with me tonight?" he flirted.

The girls rolled their eyes, as Indigo answered him, "Dream on, dweeb."

Keno spoke, as he got on the moped, "Yeah ok. But when I do I'll dream of something a little thinner." he gave off a giddy laugh before riding off.

Indigo looked in disbelief, before speaking to the girls, "Did he just call me fat?"

"Sounds like it." Sunny answered.

"You got burned, Indigo!" Lemon laughed.

Indigo growled, until Sugarcoat spoke up, "That's what you get for leaving yourself open for an insult." Indigo blushed from embarrassment.

Coming out was another worker carrying some pizza boxes for the girls, "Here ya go." he gave them to Indigo.

"Thanks. Have a goodnight." Sour told the worker, as they headed up to the meeting point.

Meanwhile Keno had just finished his delivery, and was about to head back, until he looked across the street to an underground mall entrance. He saw some big trucks parked out front with the doors opened to reveal boxes of goods. He saw coming out from one was a guy wearing a purple dragon tattoo. Keno squinted his eyes and spoke to himself, "Purple Dragons on a job, huh? Well, we'll see about that." he went into an alley and suddenly stepping out of the shadows was Keno dressed in custom made metal armor, and upon his face was Casey's old hockey mask.

He walked across the street and went down into the mall quietly. Upon coming down he saw three purple dragons carrying boxes and looking ready to load them into the trucks up top He called out to them, "Hold it right there!" the three gang members stopped and looked to Keno who continued, "You guys are so busted."

The three looked to each other in confusion, before one asked him, "What are you supposed to be, the night guard?"

"Close. I'm the Night Watcher." he clarified.

The three Purple Dragons laughed humorously, as they approached him. One tried to throw a punch to Night Watcher, but he blocked his arm and swapped it away, "Down we go!" the vigilante called, as he did a sweep kick to his legs knocking him to the ground.

The second one tried to attack him, but Night Watcher using his own moves knocked him to the ground. When the third one attacked, Night Watched knocked him to the floor, but he tog back up, "Stay down!" he delivered an upward kick to the criminal's jaw knocking him back to the floor. Night Watched looked down at the three and spoke, "Guess I forgot to tell you I study martial arts."

Suddenly coming out from several stores was Hun, Sid, Tsoi, and Fong, and more members of their group, "What's this?" Hun asked, "Another vigilante?"