The Mutation

After receiving an S.O.S from Leo, the girls were already suiting up and grabbing their ninja weapons, "Ok, girls, let's hurry and help Keno." Sunset said, as they were slipping out their rooms, until a light shined on them. To their shock it was Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna, "Girls, what're you doing up?" Celestia inquired.

"And where do you all think you're going?" Luna asked suspiciously.

"Uh-oh, we're busted." Lemon cringed.

Celestia noted their weaponry, "Why do you have your ninja weapons on you?"

Sunset spoke up, "Principal Celestia, you have to understand a friend of ours is in danger and we have to help him."

"Otherwise something bad is going to happen." Indigo added.

"Are you going by yourselves?" Luna asked.

"Not at all." Fugitoid answered.

"Our friends are going to be with us." Twilight assured them.

"So this is a mission with the turtles?" Celestia wondered.

Rainbow sighed, "Yeah it pretty much is."

"Please, we have to do this." Fluttershy pleaded with them.

The two sisters and authority figures looked at each other before smiling. Luna spoke, "Be careful out there."

The girls gasped in relief at her answer, "And come back safely." Celestia finished.

"We will." Applejack promised.

"Come on, everyone." Starlight said, as the team headed out.

Soon they were running across roofs with Twilight checking her cellphone's GPS on Leo's phone, "Wherever the Purple Dragons are taking Keno, they're taking them to their normal hideout."

"Where else is there?" Rainbow asked.

"Knowing the Purple Dragons, they might have other places under their turf." Sunset answered.

Meanwhile, Karai and Shini had trailed the Dragons before seeing them outside a familiar place, "This is Stockman's old lab." Karai noted.

"Why would they bring anyone here?" Shini asked.

"That's what we're going to find out." Karai said, as the two went in for a closer look.

They snuck inside, and watched from above as Hun and his gang brought Keno in. Set up in the center of the lab was as always a giant vat of mutagen.

On the ground level, Keno looked at the vat looking nervous, "Uh, what is that stuff?"

"That is the source of all the freaks in New York," Hun began, "Mutagen. Originally created by the Kraang used to terraform our world into an environment fit for them. But Master Shredder had other uses for it like using it to create mutant henchmen to serve him. This vat of mutagen was given to us but one Baxter Stockman for a good price."

"What're you going to do with it?" Keno asked, fearing where this was headed.

"We're going to dump you into it and see what you turn into." Hun smirked.

Keno started getting scared, "Yeah, um, turning into a mutant is not on my list things to do before I die."

"It'll be the only thing you do before you die." Hun warned him, as he dragged Keno up some stairs that led to a platform deck above the mutagen vat.

Karai and Shini knowing they had to act now before something comes up jumped down to the ground, "Let the guy go, Hun!" Karai aimed her tanto at him