Shark Armageddon

Late one night in New York city, all seemed quiet and peaceful, until something was coming right out of the sky. As it got closer and closer it revealed to be a robotic shark flying through the sky as if it was swimming in water. It landed atop a building and the robot opened it's head and sprouted legs to reveal it was none other than the space assassin Armaggon. He appeared very pale in comparison to how he used to look. He looked around the city from the roof and smirked, "So this is New York City? Excellent. I hope those turtles are ready for a big surprise. Because that's exactly what they're gonna get." he snickered to himself.

The next morning, as CHS and Crystal Prep students were heading out into the city, the ninja girls and Fugitoid were about to leave, until they were stopped by Principal Celestia and V.P Luna, "A moment, girls." Luna began.

"Is something wrong?" Sunset asked hoping they weren't in trouble.

"Nothing at all, Sunset Shimmer," Celestia began, "My sister and I have decided we'd like to join your groups today."

"Ours?" Indigo asked.

"Correct. Principal Cadence is already off joining one of the other groups, and we've decided to join all of you." Luna explained.

The girls looked at each other in concern, until Sunset answered, "Well, ok. I mean you all know about the turtles so it's not like we have anything to hide from you."

"Exactly." Celestia agreed.

"Come on, let's go." Twilight said, as the group headed out.

When they entered the sewer, they began trekking to the lair, as the two sisters looked around, "I can't believe you've all been going down here." Celestia began.

"It's not so bad." Applejack said.

"Once you get past the smell." Rarity added.

They found their way to the lair, where the turtles and their human allies were relaxing, "Morning, guys!" Pinkie called.

"Hey, girls." April greeted.

"I hope you don't mind, but we brought chaperones if you will." Sunny said.

The group was confused, as they saw the two adults, "Principal Celestia! Vice Principal Luna!" Leo gasped.

"Leonardo. It's good to see you and your brothers again." Celestia greeted.

"We haven't seen you all since Camp Everfree." Luna noted.

"Yeah, good times." Mikey agreed.

"And we also want to express our deepest condolences for your loss of Splinter." Celestia told the brothers.

"We appreciate it." Raph said.

The adults looked around the lair, "Nice to see this place is clean even for a sewer lair." Luna noted.

"Thanks. Leo's the one who makes us clean it. Mostly me." Mikey said.

"Well, you wouldn't have to if you didn't leave the biggest mess of everyone." Donnie replied.

"Well, what about you always cluttering your lab with useless junk!" Mikey argued/

"Hey! They're not all useless!" Donnie argued back.

"Come on, guys, break it up." April separated them.

"Yeah, you wanna embarrass yourselves in front of the adults?" Karai added.

"It's quite all right," Celestia assured, "This is normal sibling behavior. When we were your ages Luna and I had them all the time."

"Sometimes we still do." Luna joked, and the two sisters laughed.