The Turks

The Rainbooms were still in shock to see an old enemy of the turtles was the true mastermind behind this new gang, "Fishface, it's you." Pinkie gasped.

Fishface growled, "I wish you would not call me that!" he calmed down, "Welcome, chicas. It has been a long time."

"What in tarnation are you doin' here?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, according to the turtles you skipped town when Kavaxas brought Shredder back." Twilight recalled.

"Ah, yes. I did not want get involved in the Foot clan matters anymore when that happened," Fishface began, "When I slipped away I skipped town as you said to get back to my roots. I knew Hun and the Purple Dragons wouldn't want to partner up with me since they started becoming too independent."

"And bigger." Pinkie added.

Fishface continued, "So I ventured out and formed a new gang called the Turks, and Jenko here is my second in command." he stood by Jenko who smirked.

"So you're willing to follow a mutant fish, Jenko?" Rainbow asked.

"Xever and I have a lot in common, Rainbow head," Jenko replied, as the girl scowled at the nickname, "Like himself, I also grew up on the streets with only one rule to live by. You want something? You take it."

"But stealing is wrong." Fluttershy said.

"Stealing is what gets you what you want," Jenko argued making her cower, "And Xever here has brought us all together with the promise of anything we want, and us working together. We can have it all."

"Exactly," Fishface agreed, "Shredder is gone, and Don Vizioso is in the slammer. Now it's time for me to step up and lead a new gang into a new age of crime."

"Not gonna happen, Fish Varmint!" Applejack warned him.

"And who's going to stop me? You girls?" Fishface asked, "You're powerless behind those bars. And without these little trinkets you can't use those special powers Jenko said you were using.'

The girls reached into their pockets, only to see one member of the Turks holding their cell phones, "Did you think we weren't going take your phones and let you call for help?" Jenko asked.

"So much for that plan." Rarity sighed.

Back with the Shadowbolts and their friends, they waited as the turtles pulled up in the Shell Raiser, "Whoa, awesome ride." Lemon gasped.

Leo poked his head out, "We came as soon as we got the message."

"Well, that was quick." Juniper said.

"Think we can track them?" Sunny asked.

"Leave it to me." April said, as she began concentrating.

"Everyone, climb aboard." Leo said, as they all piled into the vehicle.

They looked around, and Indigo was impressed, "Now this is a ride."

"Thanks, built her myself." Donnie boasted.

"Fascinating work, Donatello." Fugitoid admitted.

"Let's kick it into high gear already!" Casey called.

"On it!" Leo said, as they took off.

Meanwhile back at the Turks lair, Jenko was trying the amulets on, "Not my kinda bling. But if they got powers, I ain't complaining. So how do they work?"

"It wouldn't matter if we told you." Sunset answered.

"Why's that?" Jenko asked suspiciously.

"Because they won't work for you." Rainbow said.