Tour of the Lair

The next morning outside the hotel, all the CHS and CPS students were gathered before their principals, and a few other adults. Celestia addressed the students, "Alright, students, listen up! You will each be paired off into a group and will be given a tour guide to show you around the city."

"You are to listen to your guides and not stray from them or your own group." Luna put in.

Cadence finished, "Your groups have already been gathered, and now we'll assign you your guides."

As the three adults assigned various groups an escort, the Rainbooms, Crystal Prep Girls, Juniper, Starlight, and Fugitoid stood together, "I'm so happy we're one group!" Pinkie bounced up and down.

"Indeed, I wouldn't want to be in any other group but you girls." Fugitoid said.

"I don't know too many people here, so I kinda have no choice." Starlight said sheepishly.

The three adults motioned to the group, "And now for you girls, we'll be leaving you under the care of..." Celestia was cut off by a certain girl's voice.

"It's ok, Principal Celestia," everyone turned to see April, Casey, Shini, and Karai who just arrived, "We'll handle this bunch." April finished.

The girls were ecstatic to see their friends, as Celestia spoke, "April, Casey, Karai, and Shini. This is a treat."

"The girls told us you would be here in New York for a class trip." Karai explained.

"And since we figured some of them would need an escort, we came right over." Casey added.

"Well, you four are responsible even for young ones." Luna admitted from witnessing what they were capable of back at camp.

"Do you two know these kids?" Cadence asked the two sisters.

"Yes, Principal Cadence," Celestia began, "This is April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Karai Hamato, and Shinigami."

"They attended Camp Everfree awhile back with all of us." Luna explained.

"Well, it's nice to meet you," Cadence greeted the four, "I'm Cadence; Principal of Crystal Prep Academy."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am." Karai greeted back.

Casey whispered to April, "Wow. Cadence's counterpart here don't look too shabby."

"Casey, if she's anything like Princess Cadence, she's probably seeing our Twilight's brother." April replied.

"Point." he admitted.

"We trust you will keep an eye on our students and not let them out of your sights?" Celestia inquired.

"You can count on us, ma'am." Shini assured.

"Then we'll leave them under your care." Luna said, as the group stood by the four New York Teens.

"You are all to report back here by seven o'clock for role call no later." Cadence told the groups.

"Yes, ma'am." the students answered. And so the groups and their escorts took off, as the ninja girls followed their New York friends.

As the New York teens showed their friends around, they were pointing out some of the hot spots they knew. Mostly to the CPS Girls, Juniper, and Starlight. Casey pointed to the hockey rink, "That's the Midtown Hockey Rink. I go there a lot to perfect my sweet hockey skills." he boasted.

"You must lose a lot of teeth because of that." Sugarcoat noted.

"Hey, I like my gap how it is. And this was the sight where I first fought Foot Bots."