Ally Reunions

One day, the Rainbooms, the Shadowbolts, Fugitoid, Starlight, and Juniper were on their way to the lair. This time, however, they were accompanied by another group composed of Flash Sentry, Sandalwood, Micro Chips, Derpy, Lyra, Bonbon, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Flash spoke to the girls, "Thanks for not ditching us to sneak off by yourselves."

"Well, since you guys already know the turtles there's no point in hiding it from you." Sunset answered.

"Well, we don't know anything about these turtles other than what ya told us." Applebloom said.

"Trust me, Applebloom, you're gonna love them." Applejack said.

"With all you told us about them, we can believe it." Scootaloo replied, as they happened upon the sewer.

"This is the spot?" Lyra asked.

"Closest to get us to the lair." Rainbow answered.

Applejack lifted up the cover, and they started climbing down. When the ninjas were in the sewer, Fugitoid spoke to the third group, "Step lively now." Flash and the others went down into the sewer slowly.

When they all reached the bottom, Sweetie Belle looked around, "Yuck. And you actually come down here, Rarity?"

"Yes, I know, but it's not so bad once you get used to it." she replied.

"Well, girls, lead the way." Bonbon said, as the group led their classmates through the sewer system.

Meanwhile in the turtles lair, the bros were relaxing while enjoying some cartoons, until they heard Twilight's voice, "Hey, guys!"

The brothers saw their friends enter, "Hey, girls, how's it going?" Leo asked.

"All good. Whatcha up to?" Pinkie wondered.

"Just chillaxing." Mikey answered.

"I hope you don't mind, but we brought some old friends." Sunset began, as the third group walked in.

"What? You brought them?" Raph asked in shock.

"Come on, Raph, they know who you guys are and vice versa." Rainbow replied.

"Hey, guys, it's good to see you again." Flash said, as he and Leo shook hands.

"Nice to see you again, Flash. And the rest of you." he spoke to the others.

"So this is where you guys live?" Micro Chips asked, while looking around.

"Yup. Born and raised here." Mikey boasted.

"Not really born here, but we were raised here." Donnie replied.

"Not bad for a sewer lair." Sandalwood admitted.

"This place is cool." Scootaloo said, while looking around.

The turtles noticed the three younger girls, "Aren't they?" Leo wondered.

"That's right," Applejack replied, "This here's my little sister Applebloom."

Rarity brought Sweetie Belle over, "This is Sweetie Belle, my darling little sister."

Rainbow spoke while putting an arm around Scootaloo, "And this is Scootaloo, my number one fan."

Applejack spoke to the three, "Girls, these are the turtles. Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael."

Leo spoke to the three, "It's nice to meet you three. Your sisters have told us much about you."

"They did?" Sweetie Belle asked.