Chapter 4: Coach?

How did this Yuri Katsuki boy find you? Out of all the places in Hasetsu, he had to come here and while you were skating too...
It filled you with anger and irritation.
You skate out of the rink, walking past Yuri without giving him a second glance....honestly, it hurt his heart, but being the heartless soldier you were, you didn't care if you hurt his feelings or not.
Yuuko approaches you with tears of joy and happiness.
She jumps up and down with excitement.

"Oh my goodness! (Y/n)! You were awesome out there!"
\(*T▽T*)/

"How do you know my identity?"

You questioned her in that stern voice of yours.
Yuuko gulps and shyly smiles.

"I-It's because you used to skate with us! Remember? You used to take skating lessons with me and good ol' Yuri here!"
(*^▽^*)

The energetic woman explains as she wraps her arm around Yuri's shoulder, causing him to blush.
His brown eyes widened at the sound of your name.

"Wait...is this really (Y/n)? Like, the (Y/n) who had amazing ice skating skills?! T-The one from our skating class?!"

"Of course! Even I remember, hehe!~
Oh Yuri! Don't you remember the nickname we used to call (Y/n)? We used to call her 'The Ice Warrior'!
Now her name should be changed to...The Ice Soldier..."
(*^^*)

You took off your ice skates while sitting on the bench, the memories starting to all flood back to you...
Yuuko would help teach you the jumps and spins...Takeshi would always buy a coke for you after every practice...your parents would always be cheering for you in the background...
The cute little Yuri Katsuki whom you had a crush on...
You shoved the skates into Yuuko's chest, causing her to gasp in surprise.
You then gave her a cold glance.

"That's all in the past now...we're not little kids anymore, so stop with the stupid titles, understood?"

"(Y-Y/n)?"

The Japanese man spoke your name, making you turn around to face him. You then growl at him as your glowing orbs burned into his soul.

"And you...mind your own business from now on. Don't ever follow me again or we're going to have problems...capiche?"

"Y-Y-Yes ma'am! S-Sorry ma'am!"

You nod in agreement, then leave the ice rink in silence, never turning your back on the three people who watched you with quietude. Yuuko and her husband felt pity for you while Yuri felt compassion for you.
He wanted to hug you, he wanted to whisper sweet things to you, he wanted to make you feel better...
After that incident at the ice rink, you haven't came out of your room, except only to eat and soak in the relaxing hot springs.
It's only been one day, but to Yuri, it felt like forever.
So the next day, he got the courage to go up to your door.
After a few knocks, you finally opened it, dressed in only a white robe.
Yuri blushed as he fiddled with his glasses.

"(Y-Y-Y-Y/n)!"
\(///Σ///)\

"Ugh...what the hell do you want?"
( ̄へ ̄)

"I-I-I..."

He then apologetically bows to you.

"I'm sorry for watching you skate yesterday! I'm sorry for looking for you from the start, but I just wanted to make sure you were safe..."

"Don't worry about my safety, I can protect myself. That's what the military has taught me to do."

You replied, crossing your arms and leaning on the doorway.
Yuri blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"As a form of apology, would you like me to-"

Just then, you two heard a dog bark, coming straight your way.
Something huge and fluffy then pounces on Yuri...it made you laugh for the first time in forever.
You quickly maintain your seriousness as you helped pull the dog away from him.
This dog was a medium-sized poodle, it's curly fur covering its whole body.
Yuri's brown eyes widened in surprise as he held the dog.

"V-Vicchan?"

"I never knew you had a dog...German Shepherds are better, I assure you..."
ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

"T-This isn't my dog...d-does that mean..."

Yuri gently pushes the poodle away, running towards the hot springs. You rolled your eyes, then followed him, holding your loose robe tightly.
Once you two got out there, the only person that was sitting in the steaming water was a man you never met before. He had silver hair and crystal blue eyes...
Yuri gasps.

"V-Viktor? What are you doing here?"
(・□・;)

This 'Viktor' man then stands up without hesitation, showing off his perfect body and abs, but you weren't bothered by it, nor entranced by it.
You've seen many hot bodies of the men back in the military so you were used to it.
The man then holds out his hand towards Yuri, smirking.

"Yuri~ Starting today I'm going to be your new coach, you are going to enter the Grand Prix Series and you are going to win~"
(^_-)≡★

You knew what this man was due to his accent: He was a Russian and when it comes to Russians, there would be trouble.
While Yuri was screaming, you just stood your ground, staring at this suspicious man.

Platinum hair...blue eyes...

A flash of your past suddenly reminds you of what you found after their death...a strand of silver hair. Your
eyes widened at the memory.

Wait...could this possibly be my parents murderer?