*I Will Come Home: Final*

The stinging pain in your left shoulder had suddenly went away, for your adrenaline was pumping so much at the sight of Oliver's wounded body, you just wanted to throw up.

No...we were supposed to go home together...why did this have to happen now?!

You kneel down, swiftly taking off your uniform jacket and wrapped it around the wounded lieutenant, adding pressure to stop the bleeding.
Oliver stares up at you with his dark eyes that were now losing their color, those dark eyes you will always remember.

"(Y-Y/n)...just...go..."

"No! I'm not leaving you behind! Come on, we can still make it! You can survive this! We're going home!"

"Y-You're going home (Y/n)...not me"

"W-What...?"

Oliver then gave you a sad smile as he held your hand tightly.

"I have fought for my country...I have fought for my family...I have fought for my brother...I have to stay here..."

The young boy coughed as he kept smiling at you.
You kept shaking your head, trying to hold back your tears as you watched the young lieutenant, your own best friend, slowly dying in the snow.
Oliver then hands you his silver dog tag and photo of him with his other brother, whom you couldn't see because of the snow and tears in your eyes.

"Please tell them...that I fought for them..."

"...I will, Oliver"

You then run straight to the helicopter and get in, the helicopter flying you and the other soldiers away as you gaze out the window, watching Oliver's body disappear in the snow.
You held your tears back as you look down at his dog tag, reading his name.

Lieutenant Oliver Chulanont

Phichit was Oliver's brother.

___________________________

"Phichit...had a brother? And you knew him...?"

Yuri asked in a low voice as you saw tears form in his brown eyes. Everyone else was tearing up as they sat there in silence, feeling sorry for the fallen soldier and your best friend.
You quietly nod.

"I didn't expect him to be Phichit's brother...mostly because I never knew his last name..."

"...When did you tell him? When did you tell Phichit...?"

"...I couldn't bring myself to tell him during the competition...so I told him right away after the whole incident with Veronica...that sweet boy...he didn't even get the news of his brother's death..."

___________________________

You have never been to Thailand before, but you had to admit, it was such a beautiful country.
After landing, you took a taxi straight to Phichit's home, wondering how you were going to tell him. You had traveled here by yourself because you didn't tell Yuri.
You told Yuri back in Japan that you needed some time to yourself ever since the incident and even though he was so worried about you and your condition, he reluctantly agreed to let you go by yourself.
After a long drive, you were now in front of Phichit's house, feeling sick to your stomach.

Well...here I go.

After knocking on the door a few times, someone answered it.
It was Phichit himself.

"Oh! (Y/n)! What a surprise to see you here! How are you?!"

The Thai skater smiled happily as he hugged you, causing you to groan in pain because of the condition you were in. He then pulls away, nervously giggling.

"S-Sorry...where's Yuri?"

"I just came by myself...I'm here to talk to you about something"

"Oh! Let me guess..."

Does he know already? Did he get the news from someone else...?

"Wedding plans right?! You did say I could plan you and Yuri's wedding in the future! Never knew it would come this early! Come in, come in! It's just me here!"

After entering and placing your stuff down, Phichit helps you sit at the table, pouring you a cup of tea.
He then seats himself across from you, smirking.

"Soooo what kinds of flowers do you want? What color should everything be? What theme do you two want-"

"Phichit, I'm not here for that, I'm here for...something else"

"Oh? Well what is it? Are you having relationship problems with Yuri?"

"No..."

You couldn't bare to hold the truth in anymore.
Phichit...he was just too sweet and innocent to be lied to.
You take out Oliver's dog tag and photo of him and Phichit, handing it over to the Thai skater.
Phichit stares at it for awhile before looking back up at you.
You then shake your head.

"(Y-Y/n)...?"

"...I'm so sorry, Phichit"

"N-No...no! P-Please tell me this is a joke! Please tell me this isn't true! (Y-Y/n)!"

Phichit then pushes you, punching you on the chest with weak strength as he cried and whimpered for his lost brother.
All you did was just hug the poor boy...and cried along with him.

___________________________

"That explains why he hasn't been answering my calls or texts...because he lost someone he loved so dearly"

"...Yes..."

Everyone then quietly got up and left, except Viktor.
Viktor was already home, here at the hot springs.
Yuri then embraces you, caressing your back.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)...you had to go through a lot, you lost a best friend of yours who taught you so many things..."

"Yeah...but he's in a better place now, watching over his brother who is a successful ice skater...hey Yuri?"

"Y-Yes (Y/n)?"

Yuri asked as he stared up at you with wide eyes.
You softly smiled at him as you pinch his cheek.

"Maybe after my legs heal...let's start our own family~"
(¬ω¬)

"E-EHHHHHHH?!"
(*〇〇)......

"YAY I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!"
O(≧▽≦)O

Viktor then hugs you two, laughing as Yuri was turning back into a stuttering, blushing mess.
Those few months after your legs healed, you were pregnant with a boy, which Yuri was very happy about.
Then when you held that baby boy in your arms, you named him Phichit Jr.
However, that was only his nickname.

The real name that you had given to him, was Oliver~

The end~