Chapter Three

Egypt was at a loss for words. Joshua was a douche canoe in Egypt's book now and there was no way he'd ever get back in Egypt's good grace.

"Boy!" Joshua roared-guess he saw all the changes his new roommate made to their apartment. The door ripped open again and Joshua seemed even more livid than before.

"Fix back everything the way you met it and pack your mutha-fuckin' shit and get out!" Joshua yelled and Egypt winced but straightened his spine.

"You want me to put back all the cum stains I cleaned off the shower wall to?" Egypt was in for it, he could tell by the way Joshua's nostrils flared and his eyes narrowed dangerously at him to be exact. Damn his sassy mouth!

"I'm not leaving Joshua. I have nowhere else to go." Egypt said hoping to disarm the tension with a calm conversation whereby he would voice every word that would appeal to Joshua's empathy and he would get to stay.

"Then fucking find a bench somewhere." Okay, so maybe Joshua had no empathy or sympathy or even emotions for that matter.

"Joshua my dad kicked me out because he can't deal with the fact that I like guys." Egypt said admitting that he is in fact a gay man-but indirectly.

Joshua stared doe eyed at Egypt for a second and then cursed rather loudly before he glared at Egypt. Was all of his dreams going to come true tonight? Joshua didn't know but understanding that Egypt was gay and inside his home was a blow to the Pits boy. Next thing you know Egypt would have the hots for him and beg on his knees for Joshua's cock hard and fast. Joshua could do slow and gentle too- whatever floated Egypt's boat.

"Mason said I could stay for as long as I want. I won't be in your hair I swear!" Egypt crossed his heart but didn't hope to die.

"What's in it for me? I was doing just fine here on my own." Joshua crossed his arms in front of him and raised his brows when Egypt faltered for a second.

"I'll cook!" Egypt counted down his fingers. "I'll clean the house and I'll do the dishes." Egypt continued and to be honest Egypt had Joshua at cook. Joshua hasn't had a home cooked meal in over two and a half years unless you consider toast at Mason's on the rare occasion he stayed there.

"Okay." Joshua said with a nod.

"Okay?" Egypt questioned. "I can stay or you only heard what I said?"

"The first one. But I have conditions." Joshua smirked and Egypt held back a groan. Off course he'd have conditions-the bastard.

"I want breakfast and dinner every day Monday to Saturday and I want the full works on Sunday." Joshua said and Egypt just muttered 'huh?'

"That means you wake up early Boy and make me breakfast and dinner every evening before seven." Joshua held back a chuckle at Egypt's wide eyes. "Then on Sundays you make me breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nothing too fancy in the morning or the evening but Sunday lunch is supposed to be..." Joshua paused for a moment looking for the right word. "Superb. I want a superb lunch every Sunday coupled with dessert." Joshua hid his grin when Egypt gulped.

"What the fuck you think I am? Your wife?" Egypt couldn't hold back on the outburst and Joshua could have groaned as images of Egypt in nothing but an apron and a can of whipped cream raced through his mind.

"Oh well if you don't want to be my bitch you can find a nice pavement to sleep on." Joshua sneered and turned to walk off. Well that is until Egypt practically climbed the guy.

"Okay! I accept!" Egypt was attached to Joshua's back as if he was getting a piggy back ride from the man. Legs around Joshua's waist and arms hung over Joshua's shoulder and Joshua could feel Egypt's heat, his crotch searing against Joshua's back as he became painfully aware that Egypt was only in a pair of sweats and a tank top.

Joshua stood rigidly and Egypt leaned over his shoulder. "I accept your conditions except the part about me being your bitch." Egypt said and Joshua did everything in his power to not place his hands against Egypt's ass or worse yet rip the boy off his back and see whether his crotch was on fire because man, Egypt felt scorching against Joshua's back.

"Then can you stop acting like a little bitch and get off my back?" Joshua sneered and Egypt started gyrating on Joshua's back. Poor boy didn't know what he was getting himself into when he started ye-hawing.

"Joshua you're my jackass and I'm gonna ride you!" Egypt laughed and Joshua went stock still. Egypt did not just do that and is still doing it.

"Boy you get off my back before I show you what riding really means." It was Egypt's turn to go still.

"S-Sorry. I don't know what came over me." Egypt mumbled and cursed his own childishness.

"Don't you ever do that again, Boy." Joshua growled staring daggers at the boy in front of him and Egypt nodded; a shiver of fear ran down Egypt's spine when Joshua's jaws clenched and his fingers curled into fists at his sides.

Egypt sat like a good little boy on the sofa after Joshua left and slammed the door shut to this bedroom and he had yet to move even though Kim Kardashian's voice irritated him to no end. Egypt was so grateful to Mason for giving him a place to stay and most importantly to Joshua who he hoped would make their living condition bearable until he could find something else. A few minutes passed and Egypt rolled his eyes and went into his own room. Egypt took Jay out of his case and strummed gently for a bit.

Egypt just strummed and then his lips moved when his core settled and he took in the silence of the apartment. The emptiness he felt when he thought of his father kicking him out of the house he grew up in and his eyes caught the framed photograph of his mother, her smiling lips and his own care-free grin.

Egypt could remember that day vividly, as if it was just yesterday. His father had snapped it on one of their many picnics except that particular one was a surprise trip. Egypt's mother had just wished him a happy birthday and gifted him tickets to Linkin Park's concert because at fourteen Egypt was literally obsessed with the rock band. His father had gotten him an official T-shirt signed by each member of the band and Egypt was so happy he could burst.

Egypt's eyes welled with tears and his chest felt inexplicably full. Voice trembling as if willing himself to believe the words he was singing. His mother's smiling face in his mind's eye and her enthusiastic encouragement whenever he played his old guitar for her.

And I'll rise up,

I'll rise like the day,

I'll rise up,

I'll rise unafraid,

I'll rise up,

And I'll do it a thousand times again,

For you,

For you,

For you,

For you.

As Egypt's voice and strumming trailed off Joshua pressed his forehead against the wall and a full body tremble shook him as Egypt unknowingly saved him from crawling to a bar to try and drown his inner demons in booze.

A/N

A/N

Enjoy!

DanielleWilson89
LLAP115
Cipher90
KaySetonks