Chapter Fourteen

Egypt closed up shop and began wiping down the counters while playing music on YouTube. He sometimes looked for karaoke videos and did his own thing with the song but James Bay just dropped his new song called Wild Love and man, it was nice. What was even nicer was the guy's new look. Good God he looked like some kind of sexy angel.

Egypt finished his routine clean up within fifteen minutes and put away his supplies before he climbed the stairs to the apartment only to wrinkle his nose at the smell that seeped from the kitchen area. Egypt stood and held back from sniggering as he stared at Joshua who cursed loudly and rather derogatorily; quite colorful if you asked Egypt.

Joshua was at the sink running water over a smoking pot while he scraped whatever he tried cooking off. Egypt took his phone and captured a picture quickly of Joshua's frustrated silhouette and then he couldn't hold back his laugh.

"Get off you burnt fucking disaster that my dumb ass can't cook." Joshua scowled Egypt's way and then his face morphed to embarrassment before he cleared his throat and turned off the water.

"Now you see why I never cook." Joshua said and then his scowl came back when Egypt's eyes teared up while he laughed holding onto his stomach.

"Can you stop laughing now?" Joshua asked and turned his eyes to his bare toes and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Egypt felt bad for a second and sobered himself up before he crossed the distance and gave Joshua an unexpected hug. Joshua stood still for a moment and let out a breath and returned Egypt's much needed hug.

"I don't want you near the stove without me ever again." Egypt said earning a chuckle from Joshua and a grunt of agreement.

"Thanks for the hug." Joshua was so close to a blush Egypt thought as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Welcome." Egypt said with a bright smile then he stepped around Joshua.

"What were you trying to make?" Egypt asked and scrunched up his nose. "Food poisoning." Egypt came to his own conclusion as he stared down into the sink and Joshua crossed his arms defensively.

"I was trying to make stir-fry like a good boyfriend." Joshua griped when Egypt looked at him from over his shoulder.

"Well, be a good boyfriend and stay away from the kitchen, Chef Burn Everything." Egypt giggled at his own humor while Joshua pursed his lips.

"Well the fucking kitchen hates me so that won't be a problem." Joshua growled and sat heavily on the sofa.

"Oh hell no mister. You better come back here and wash off your attempt at murder of my sexy ass." Egypt jibed before he went to the fridge and began taking out ingredients for beef stir-fry.

"I'll need to verify that statement Egypt." Joshua went to Egypt's side and smirked down at the shorter man.

"Sure but you gotta get me out my pants first." Egypt said before he could stop himself. His ears burned when Joshua stood behind him and wrapped his arms around Egypt's middle.

"I'd love to. You have no idea how badly I want to get you out of your clothes." Joshua breathed in Egypt's ear making the boy aroused on so many levels.

Joshua nibbled on Egypt's neck just below his ear and made poor Egypt shiver and go rock hard in his jeans. Egypt closed his eyes and tried to make it go away for both their sakes but Joshua's lips ghosted over the shell of his ear and Egypt moaned.

"Joshua." Egypt sighed his boyfriend's name in an out of breath manner that made Joshua breathless too.

Egypt pressed back against the front of Joshua's body and Joshua tightened his arms around his boyfriend. Joshua's chest hurt with how hard his heart thumped when Egypt ground against his hard-on.