Chapter Seven

"Joshua." Egypt called him softly as he shook Joshua's shoulder in an attempt to wake him up from his slumber. He would never get over how adorable Joshua looked while he sleeps. Before he knew what was going on Egypt was pinned under Joshua.

"Oh shit. Sorry." Joshua said voice hoarse and Egypt got a whiff of his breath. It wasn't bad but it wasn't a bunch of roses either. "Habit." He added and Egypt thought maybe Joshua's stint at a correctional facility would keep a man on his toes even while asleep.

"It's fine." Egypt rasped. "Are you still feeling sick? I made chicken soup. I don't know if you like that kind of soup or not but-" Joshua placed a hand over Egypt's mouth and muffled the boy's words.

"After two years in prison I have no right to be a picky eater and you're a good cook." Joshua said with a little quirk of his lips. "And I'm not feeling one hundred percent yet but the cough is gone." Joshua answered Egypt's earlier questions though his voice did still sound a bit rough Egypt let it fly.

"Okay. Well come and eat your lunch. I made cookies for dessert." Egypt said and Joshua didn't move an inch. Just stared down at Egypt under him.

"Um... Joshua you have to get off so I can dish out your soup." Egypt blushed when Joshua's eyes narrowed and a lust filled stare was directed at the boy.

"Yea... get off." Joshua muttered and in his attempt to climb over Egypt he lost his balance and fell on top of the boy. Egypt gasped and Joshua went stone still. Joshua prayed Egypt didn't feel it but who was he kidding, he wasn't that lucky.

"Morning wood?" Egypt squeaked and Joshua flushed while Egypt blushed.

"It's been two years." Joshua licked his lips seductively and got off Egypt quickly. Egypt gulped loudly and his heart beat sped up as he stood up from Joshua's bed. He felt hot under the collar as Joshua bit his lip and mumbled sorry.

Egypt nodded and scrambled out the room. He leaned against the wall and took a few calming breaths. God damn Joshua felt good on top of him and that erection felt even better.

Egypt flushed again at the lewd thought and busied himself dishing out a bowl of soup for Joshua. He set the little dining table and placed the jar of cookies close by then he went to his room. Joshua's hot body still burning against his own and the feel of Joshua's hard cock pressed against his crotch fresh in Egypt's mind.

Egypt couldn't believe what was going on but he needed to rub one out because for the past half hour every time he tried leaving and thought of Joshua his dick hardened painfully. He couldn't go out there and sit on the sofa while they watched TV with a raging hard on.

Egypt took himself in hand and felt the ooze of pre-cum slide out his slit as he pushed his boxers off completely and laid flat on his back. He thought of that sexy way Joshua licked his lips and the way Joshua's cock felt against his body. Rock hard didn't begin to describe what it felt like. Egypt's hand moved on his shaft while the other slid down to fondle his balls.

Images of Joshua at work, skin glistening with sweat when he stripped off his overalls and the way his jeans held his firm behind in a snug hug. Egypt fantasized the feeling of Joshua's calloused touch all over his skin and his pleasure peaked at that picture of Joshua licking his lips stuck behind his eyeballs when he closed his eyes. Racing towards the end Egypt stroked his shaft, tightening his hand around the hot flesh and said the words, "oh God, I'm cumming." When he felt his balls draw up and his cock head tingle and he did exactly what he said. He came splashing against his stomach and chest.

Egypt felt hot under every inch of his own skin and when he got his breathing to settle his eyes opened and a loud gasp left Egypt's lips at the vision of Joshua standing at his bedroom door with tented shorts and a lust filled, hungry look in his eyes.