Chapter Eleven

Egypt woke with the world's biggest smile on his face. He couldn't remember the last time he felt happiness like that. Maybe when his mother was still alive and his father wasn't so uptight about everything.

Egypt practically floated out of bed, showered and was in the process of preparing breakfast for himself and Joshua. Egypt Youtubed Conor Maynard's remix to Wild Thoughts and sang and danced around the kitchen and in Egypt's personal opinion that version was better than the original but Egypt might be a tiny bit biased because he had a cyber-crush on both Conor Maynard and Anth. He continued like that until Panda remix started and Egypt just shrugged and sang the dirty lyrics while hip checking and grinding in front of the stove.

"Not that I'm not enjoying that but I'm going to let Mason in and I really don't want him to see you being so sexy." Egypt heard Joshua say behind him and he went absolutely still then he grabbed up his phone and closed off the app. Joshua sent a sexy smirk Egypt's way then let Mason in. Egypt made extras so that Mason would have breakfast with him and Joshua.

"So how was your date?" Mason asked out of the blue making Egypt choke on his juice.

"Fuck." Egypt cursed more to himself. He forgot Joshua told Mason about their date.

"It was nice." Egypt replied awkwardly and glanced quickly at Joshua.

"Yes. We had a wonderful time together." Joshua backed Egypt up and Mason nodded animatedly.

"I hope my brother didn't defile you Egypt." Poor Egypt sputtered and Joshua glared at his brother.

"What? No!" Egypt stuttered and Mason chuckled yet he continued with his foolish sayings.

"I told him to keep his hands off your ass. You're not a slut to fuck on the first date." Egypt stared in horror as Joshua slammed a closed fist onto their tiny dining table.

"Mason that's enough!" Joshua scolded his brother and Mason just held his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. Just making sure you know Egypt deserves more than a ride on your dick and a thank you the next morning." Mason stated and met Joshua's eyes in challenge.

"I know that Mason. I know you're protective of Egypt." Joshua began. "But I only have honest intentions for Egypt." Joshua looked Egypt in the eyes now. "I like him a lot and I'm not going to rush him into anything he doesn't want to be a part of."

Egypt smiled softly at Joshua and tamped down a blush that threatened to rise up his cheeks. Egypt's heart thudded in excitement at Joshua's lovely words and Joshua held his stare as if trying to convey with his eyes that he really and truly meant the words he spoke.

Mason watched between his brother and Egypt and smiled. The two was caught in each other's eyes and Mason had a feeling that Egypt would be good for Joshua. Egypt seemed to calm Joshua's spirit and bring out a side in Joshua that Mason hadn't seen in a long time, a side of Joshua that disappeared after their parents passed away in a freak accident while on vacation. The small plane they were travelling in crashed due to inclement weather and they passed together with the pilot. Shortly after Mason went off to college and Joshua was bullied in high-school for being a homosexual. Mason tried his best to protect and defend Joshua but when he went off to college Joshua was exposed to the brunt of all that Mason protected him from. Joshua stopped smiling after a while and then he became an angry young man that tried to make people see him as a man regardless of his sexual preference and he usually did it with his fists.

"Good." Mason said breaking the moment Joshua and Egypt was having. They finished breakfast and both Mason and Joshua did the dishes while Egypt pondered what he'd make for lunch since Mason would be joining them for the day.

"Hey Egypt, let's have junk food for lunch and go out for dinner. My treat." Mason said over his shoulder and Egypt nodded.

"Sure." Egypt wrinkled his brow and sighed. Well that answers that Egypt thought and pulled down the take-out menus and searched through them. He set the ones aside that did delivery on the coffee table to the right and the ones that didn't to the left.

When Mason and Joshua finished the dishes they settled on pizza for lunch and Egypt set a reminder on his phone to call and order the pizza before lunchtime so that they'd eat on time. Mason pulled out Joshua's Xbox and he and Joshua horsed around playing old games and Egypt just looked at them for a while. Mason forced him to play but as he knew he was shit at it. Egypt never played a video game in his life and Mason laughed till he keeled over at Egypt's funny expressions while he tried to learn the various games.

Joshua was patient despite Mason shouting like an ass from behind the sofa until Joshua threatened to throw him out of the apartment. Egypt got the hang of one of the games he forgot the name of. After his tenth attempt and Joshua realized it was hopeless trying to teach Egypt, Mason took over and he and Joshua completed the game. Egypt laughed loudly when Mason leaned over and licked Joshua's cheek which made the younger brother shudder and lose his concentration effectively causing Joshua to lose the game. Joshua glared at Mason and then tackled Mason off the sofa. They wrestled on the ground until Mason screamed uncle and Egypt's breath caught when Joshua raised his fists in triumph and grinned so widely. It was the first time Egypt has ever seen Joshua so carefree and open.

Egypt smiled back at Joshua broadly and blushed hard when Joshua dropped next to him on the sofa and placed an arm around his shoulder. Joshua's lips pressed against his temple for a second as Joshua breathed hard and smiled. Mason got off the floor and straightened his clothes when Egypt's phone alarmed.

"Mason, call the pizzeria so that we'll get our order on time." Egypt said and tossed the menu at Mason. He would have done it but then he wouldn't have Joshua's attention and Joshua wouldn't have his. Mason made the order and sat next to Joshua and turned on the TV. The pizza arrived and they ate and watched TV. and then they goofed around some more with the Xbox. Mason took a shower and got ready at the apartment together with Egypt and Joshua. Mason mentioned that he already made reservations for them earlier.

Just as Egypt stepped out of his room the doorbell rang and they all looked at each other curiously.

"I'll get it." Mason said and ripped open the door.

"I'm looking for a Joshua Pits." The man said and Joshua stood and walked toward the door.

"That's me." He said and the man handed him an envelope.

"You've been served Mr. Pits. All the information is in that envelope." The man said and walked off.

"Fuck." Mason slammed the door shut and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Fuck!" Mason yelled and stared at Joshua. "I can't handle you going to prison again Joshua." Mason said and Egypt's brain caught on.

That fucktard Kevin.

***************************************************************

A/N

HEY! I'm on time. I got sick and my blood glucose is not co-operating with me. ugh.

P. S.  I updated Beta Mine.  Just a lil treat.  Check it out.  Do not forget to vote and comment.