46| Beaming

A/N

In case you missed it (considering there are more reads on the last chapter), I updated twice the other day (chapter 44 + 45). Just thought I would let you know in case you missed the chapter before! Enjoy this one ;)

I STEPPED OUT of the shower and into the cloud of steam in front of me, picking up a towel and wiping at the mirror so that I could clearly see myself. I was smiling of course, still unable to get over the fact that Ruby Rose was my girlfriend. My girlfriend.

Someone like her, with me. And not only that, but I was in a relationship with a girl. For the first time in my life. It never felt so right. And so was she. I could not believe that she never had a relationship before. Of course, that wasn't to say that she never been with people, either. But she decided to settle with me, out of all the beautiful girls that came her way.

I was still beaming as I made my way into the guest bedroom, which of course I would be sharing with Ruby, who was already in bed and scrolling through her phone.

"Where's Hev?" She asked, glancing at me for a second.

"She's sleeping with Gia tonight. Just so that she doesn't feel lonely because, well, you know."

Ruby placed her phone down on the bedside table. "That's so kind of you," she said in a sultry voice.

My knees touched the end of the bed and I leaned forward against my hands, slowly crawling towards her and trying not to laugh too loud.

Ruby raised her knees and propped herself up against the headboard. I placed my hands on them and gently pushed them apart to make room for my body between her legs.

I kissed her, her tongue grazing mine in the process and her hand clasping my jaw to show a little dominance. It seemed that she really enjoyed being dominant, even in the smallest of ways.

But not tonight. I wanted to try something for the first time. I knew all about it, but of course I never thought of doing it to anyone. But tonight, I felt more than comfortable and ready to.

I reached down and lifted the golden colored blanket over my head before sliding down underneath, my hair tickling her hipbones. I grazed my lips right above her pelvis, before pulling down her dark grey sweatpants. She helped by lifting herself up so that I could completely remove that annoying piece of clothing. The several seconds of us trying to get them off should have been awkward, but all it did was make us laugh and feel even more connected.

I could feel her hand on the back of my head through the thick blanket. I went in, my tongue pressing down against her surface before slowly moving in circular motions. It was a bit strange at first, but then I started understanding why people enjoyed it. Above everything else, the best feeling was from how close you were to the one you loved in that moment.

Occasionally, I would hear her moan softly but I could tell that she was trying to suppress herself, with both of us knowing that Gia was in the room next door.

I moved faster, her inner thighs pressed against my cheeks as her body moved underneath me and she angled herself to find the best position.

The air around me was becoming hot and thick, and as much as I didn't want to stop, I knew that I would need to come up for air otherwise I would pass out right on top of Ruby's half naked body.