BOOK 2 (important)

Babes, there will be a second book and the first chapter will be up on the 10th of January (Australian times).

The next book has been planned out since I first started writing this one. I reckon it's a bit more complex than this book, but I hope you still enjoy it and get the feels reading it 😩.

It's called Hers 2 (I know it's so original and different, I'm so good at naming books) and the description will be out as soon as this note is updated.

If you have read the description, you will see that in the next book, Ruby rises to fame. I just want to make it really clear; any 'movies' or people mentioned in the book DO NOT reflect the people that the actual Ruby Rose is associated with.

For example, if I mention a girl please do not assume it's Jess, because it's not. I don't want people to think that I am hating on someone or anything.

The character Ruby is my own and the only thing I use that isn't mine is her appearance, tattoos and name. Personality and storyline wise, it is all made up and does not reflect the true Ruby Rose. 😊

Anywho, that's all I have to say for now. I love you guys so much, seriously! Thank you for everything, you've made writing this book so amazing. I can't thank you enough.