Broken Code

--Craig's Pov--
I really don't want to go back to the Land of Dead. Especially when I didn't collect a soul. Its best for me to stay here with Tweek for awhile. What could go wrong? Usually when people say that in movies, something always goes wrong.

"I'm not suppose to be talking to those who live in the Land Of Life but oh well. Wonder what the others would say." I shrugged

Did I say that out loud? Tweek looked at me confused. 

"Oh uhm..Why can't you talk with Angels? I'm not going to hurt you or anything."

"Well Reapers have a code to follow. One of them is to not interact with anyone from the Land of Life. If you break it, you're vanished from the Land of Dead. No worry at all! I'm sure I'm safe here so no need to worry! Hah!" I nervously laughed

Tweek sighed. "Angels are free to do anything. We just need to collect souls which isn't a big deal. I guess we can't talk to humans or obviously kill anyone. Hmm...is it alright if I ask you some questions?"

I nodded in response.

"How is it in the Land of Dead and what does it look like?"

"I don't think you would understand it if I were to explain it. How about I'll show you instead? Um...can you hide your wings first?"

"Sure. I'll transform into a human." Tweek had closed his eyes and his wings feathers had flown off. He looked exactly like a human. I spawned a black robe and put it on Tweek to wear. Angels are so cool.

"A few things before we go, you can't transform back into an angel and don't make it obvious your an angel. Got it?" Tweek nods.

I opened up a magic circle and grabbed Tweek's hand.
"Ready? Here we go!" I jumped in with Tweek hanging onto me.

"I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!" Tweek gripped onto my clothing. I chuckled.

We arrived by landing on a pile of ash. I feel something fall on top of me. I was laying down on the ground and Tweek sitting on top of me on my lap.

"Well well. Look who we have here. If it isn't Craig? Since when did you become gay?" I looked up and saw Clyde and Token. Wow. Perfect timing.

"S-sorry Craig! I didn't mean to!" Tweek quickly got up.

I stood up and brushed the ashes off of me and sighed. If only I was alone with Tweek right now, everything would be easy.

"Well I gotta go. Bye you two!" I grabbed Tweek and snucked away. Finally alone.

"Welcome to the Land of Dead Tweek! The ground is most likely filled with ashes so its normal. You'll see a lot of reapers and spirits. Also you will see a lot of-"

"AHHHHH! WHAT'S THAT!?!" Tweek interrupted and jumped behind me hiding in fear.

"Bones." I finished. "That's a skull. Its not going to move so its okay. You probably already noticed it but its dark here...and quiet." Whimpering noises could be heard. Tweek shivered.

"T-this is really d-different from the L-land of Life. W-what do you even d-do around here?" Tweek stuttered.

"Well we do everyday Reaper stuff. Watch someone die. Take their soul. Record their death and memories. Basically our jobs but we do something fun sometimes. There's a lot of Ash here so we have a snowball fight with ash. Want to play?"

"Y-yeah. I would like to." Tweak said.

"He's so goddamn adorable." I see Tweek blush and get embarrassed. Did I say that out loud? I hide my face in embarrassment and walk off with Tweek.
-------
I find Clyde and Token again and ask them if they want to have an ashball fight. Clyde being a Reaper, he decided to do a betting. If me and Tweek won, Clyde and Token had to get their hair dyed pink and get rainbow colored robes. If Clyde and Token won, me and Tweek had to run around the Land Of Dead naked. I hate Clyde so much but we shook hands on the bet.

"Alright Tweek, all you need to do is not get hit and try to hit Clyde and Token." He understood

Clyde spoke out loud, "Ready and Begin!"

We all started to collect balls of ash. Token grabbed a bunch of Ashballs and floated up. He was aiming at Tweek.

"Watch out Tweek!" Clyde never said if we could use powers or not. Argh! This makes me hate him more. If he's going to play like that, fine with me.

Token threw a few Ashballs at Tweek but I deform them while they're in air. I made a magic circle on the ground and another one above Clyde. I threw Ashballs in the magic circle on the ground making them go through the other magic circle. Clyde makes them stop and throws them all at me and Tweek. I run off and jump behind Clyde throwing an ashball at him. It hits him and he's out. One down, one more to go.

I turned over to Tweek and panicked. Tweek had flew up making his wings visible for everyone to see. Did he forget?

"TWEEK!" I yelled at him not knowing what to do. Clyde looked at me in shock.

"Dude! What the fuck! You brought an angel to the Land of Dead! You broke the code big time!" Clyde yelled at me. What a friend he is?!

Tweek hid his wings quickly and fell down.

"Suprise? Ahahah." I laughed nervously. Ugh! I'm in trouble.