Flying Lessons

--Tweek's Pov--
It was the day after me and Craig started dating. I should really tell Butters this but he's probably busy playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure. It also started to snow in the Land of Living. The blessed water froze so everyone was able to go ice skating. No one knows I brought Craig or a reaper here. I really should say something before someone finds out and panics.

"H-hey Craig. Is it alright if I tell others that you're here? Like my friends?"

"Oh yeah sure. Tweek, do you have school here?"

"Mhm. Angels have our own school. I still go but I only have it three days a week. I just learn about soul collecting lessons, blessing lessons, and flying lessons. I really enjoy flying lessons. You should probably come Craig! There's going to be a class in an hour and don't worry about not having wings. Some Angels aren't born with wings so we have a set of wings to use. They're fake but they still work when you put them on. This will be fun! We have to introduce you to my friends first!"
---------
Me and Craig were walking together and I noticed that we've been holding hands the whole time. I'm sure Butters and the others would enjoy meeting Craig. I'm getting way too excited. I felt something jump onto me.

"Tweek! Sorry if I scared you but I can't just miss you when walking with someone I've never seen before. Who is this?" It was my friend Wendy.

"Oh hi I'm Tweek's bo-" Craig said but I interrupted by nudging him on his side.

"Wendy!" I laughed nervously. Knowing Wendy, I can't tell her I'm dating Craig. She's that kind of girl who you can't tell secrets. Once she finds out something about you, your going to regret knowing her.

"W-well Wendy, this is my friend Craig. He wasn't born with wings so don't make fun of him."

"Oh don't worry little Tweek. Hey Craig, are you single?"

"Isn't it none of your business?" Craig flicks her off

"Oh~ we got ourselves a bad boy."

I started to get red in the face with anger. Wendy was a huge flirt and such a bitch. I would do something about her but if you get her mad, she'll murder you. Angels aren't always nice.

"W-Wendy, you should probably-"

"I should probably what Tweek? Kick your ass?"

Craig got in front of me and protected me from Wendy.
"You'll have to get through me first to do that and I won't let you touch Tweek."

An alarm interrupted and a voice was heard from the speakers.

"All Angels who will be attending Flying lessons today will be going to the race track at this very moment. Thank you."

"I'll be settling things with you there Tweek." Wendy flew off fast.

"L-lets go Craig. We have to go to the storage room to get you a pair of wings."

"Tweek, I'll be racing with Wendy so you don't have to worry about her. Believe in me. I can do it."
---------
I gave Craig a set of wings to put on for the race. The race was just a practice to test your speed in flying. I didn't need lessons but I go since I have nothing else to do. Now that I'm with Craig, we kinda got in a fight with Wendy so now we have to do it. We got to the race track and Wendy was ready to start. She was at the starting line. It looked like Wendy and Craig were the only ones who were going to race. Craig got ready to start. The teachers kept watch and started to count down.

--Craig's Pov--
Tweek is watching. I should probably act cool or something. "Hey Wendy, be careful with your wings." Wendy looked at me confused.

"BEGIN!"

I flew off and looked behind to see Wendy still there. Her wings turned black and started to wilt. I put a spell on her to put her in an illusion. What she was seeing wasn't real. I snickered and continued to follow the path of the race track.

"CRAIG YOU BASTARD!" She took out a tool and pointed it at me.

"C-Craig! Watch out!" It was too late. A shock blasted out of the tool and paralyzed me

"Aw shit!" I fell passed the clouds and left the Land of Living. The wings I had on turned to ashes. I could tell I was falling to the end. There was nothing I could do or anything to save me. I guess this is goodbye.

"CRAIG!" It was Tweek and he flew down fast. He caught me and held me close. We got close to the ground and Tweek gently dropped me

"T-Tweek, thank god. How would I ever live without you?"

"Ahah. I'm here for you Craig. We should stay away from Wendy to let her cool down. This is normal but if we stay away from her, she won't kill us."

"Tweek, you love me right?"

"Y-yeah. You could say that." he blushed.

I got out of being paralyze and did a little dance of happiness. I picked up Tweek and went to a little hiding place

"What are we going to do Craig?" Tweek said nervous.

"Oh its going to be a long night. Trust me." I winked at Tweek and took off his shirt with my mouth.

--Chapter End--
There might be some smut in the next chapter ;)
If you don't want to read then skip the chapter.
It won't effect with the story that much.