Valentines Day Special

I came back and since it is/was Valentines Day, I decided to make a special. I hope you all enjoy (Also there is this Video :b)

--Craig's Pov--
February 14, the day I was always terrified of. It was the holiday of love. Psh! I'm sure you already know about the holiday so let me get my opinion about it...I WISH IT NEVER EXIST! Every year, the reapers gave each other souls. Souls! It was considered to be "Romantic"! Sure! Its just like humans going up to each other saying "Here! Have my heart!" Next thing you know is that they're laying on the floor dead. Really fucking pathetic! I should really stop babbling about my opinions. Apparently its different with the Angels. Tweek tells me that there would be cupids and if you're lucky enough, you would get shot by it. That's happened to me before and it was painful. I acted like a total moron. Welp. Time to go check on things.

I walked around the Land of Dead. After the "war", I decided to do some constructing and a few new things. Reapers are now free to be with the Angels and also go to the Land Of Life. After all, I did make a contract with the one who watched over the Angels. It has changed a lot since then. Now let's get out of my thoughts and do something.

That got ruined when I saw a fat kid running after a fairy crying, "NO CUPID ME! DON'T PEE IN PEOPLE'S MOUTH!"
Welp, can't get that out of my head.

♩Looking looking for Tweek, or I will shriek♩

"Craig!" I heard and felt a thud on my back. And what do you know? It was Tweek. "Tweek! I was just looking for you!" I smiled softly.

"Well I found you first!" He said cheerfully. "I have a whole list of things to start our day off for today. It is-"

"Valentines Day?" Tweek got interrupted.

"Sorry to bother you love birds but I just happened to overheard you two." I turned to see who it was. Ugh. The one and only, Wendy Testaburger.

"If it isn't Wendy. Short and annoying as usual." She puffed her cheeks at me. "Anyways, I heard that Stan left you for Kyle. Sorry that you had to experience that on Valentines Day but I really can't do anything about it. I guess you have to face it and just forget about Stan. You should probably look for someone else. Someone like...Bebe?" She stood still for a few seconds.

"Don't mess with me Tucker!" She walked away stomping. I could tell she was embarrassed. Now that that's out of the way...

"So.....Tweek." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "What's the first thing on the list?" He bulleted his eyes on the list. "Give gifts to Craig."

"Aw Tweek! I don't need anything. You're all that I could h-" I blinked and Tweek was gone. "Have? Where did he go now?" I sighed and he appeared behind me. "Tweek!"

"Here you go Craig! I hope you like it!" There was a huge package behind him. "Um...Tweek?" I walked up to it and unpackaged it. "T-Tweek....Is this a giant Guinea Pig Plush?" My eyes were full of tears. He nodded. "Oh Tweek thank you! I have something special for you too."

I snapped my fingers and a cup of coffee appeared in my hands. "A cup of coffee and yes. It was made by me." Tweek took it out of my hands and chugged it all down as if it wasn't hot for him. "Tweek? You kinda froze....you okay?" He began to jump around.

"Eek! Craig! This is better than the one you make. Are you sure you made this?"

"Why would it not? I just added an extra ingredient for you." I boobed his nose. "Oh and don't worry. Its nothing that you hate. Alright. We're done with the first thing. How many more?"

"Let's see..." Tweek quickly looked over the list. "About 59 more." I gulped and choked. "59?!?" I had chills. "Well yeah Craig! I had 60 in total and we just finished one so 59 more." I froze for a moment. It was like my soul had flew out of my body. I got back together. "Oh boy!"

A F-few...Or More Hours Later....
"Alright! Now the last one." Tweek turned to me showing me he still had energy. I'm exhausted! I hid the tears inside. I took a deep breath. "So what's the last one?"

"Fancy dinner with Craig. Let's go eat spaghetti!" He chuckled softly and hid his face. "So like Lady and The Tramp?" I asked. "Yeup! Come on!" Tweek grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. He just flew me over there.

Once we arrived there, we got set at a table. We ordered a single plate of spaghetti. It seems that others were staring at us or well um...me. Whispers had surrounded us.

"

Gasp! Is that Craig Tucker?"
"He's so tall and handsome he is!"
"He looks hot!"

"He's so dreamy!"

"I'd like to order him!"

"Boo! He has a boyfriend!"

Me and Tweek sat at the table and ignored it all. I crossed my arms and huffed. Our food came and we started to eat. A girl walked up to our table.

"Uhm...excuse me...can I have a picture with you?" I sighed. Suddenly, a crowd of girls had arrived around me.

"CRAIG!"
"NO! HES MINE!"
"HISS! HANDS OFF!"

They were fighting over me and were tearing my clothes off of me. I was shocked when I found myself in my boxers.

"HIS MUSCLES AND HIS LUXURIOUS HAIR"
"EEK! HIS SHIRT IS MINE!"

"C-Craig?;" Tweek was trying to hold off the girls. The girls stumbled on top of each other. It was so terrible that it sent the plate of spaghetti flying. It flew and everything went in slow motion. I could see it coming but did nothing about it. SPLAT! It landed on my head with drips of sauce and noodles drooping over me. All the girls gasped and froze together. The place was silent. I stood up and grabbed Tweek's hand leaving the restaurant. I paid the waiter before leaving. There was an awkward silence going home.

"C-Craig..." Tweek tried to talk to me. "Do you want to get that off or just..."

"Tweek, you know that I love you and nothing would make me stop loving you. I don't care about what just happened. I care about you Tweek! I'm sorry but I couldn't stand those girls anymore trying to flirt with me. Sorry. I must look silly with this spaghetti all over me." I wiped all of the mess away. I sighed.

"Today sure was a crazy day. I still love you Tweek." Tweek giggled. "I already know that. I love you Craig." Tweek got on his tippy toes trying to reach me. I am taller than him. I held him up and kissed him. "Happy Valentines Day Tweek!"

And so Tweek and Craig went home and made some sweet love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . The end.

Bonus:
Kenny: *sitting on top of a building with binoculars watching Tweek and Craig* mhm... *sees them kiss* That's sum gud shit right there 👌