Raging Rebulite

Really Short Chapter :|

Rebulite's Pov
Hm, how to get everyone's attention? I saw a nearby reaper and blew a kiss at him. "Be a dear and get everyone please. Thank you."

--A Few Minutes Later--
Oh well that was fast. "All Reapers! Please listen to this message! The Reaper Leader has captured a friend of mine named Craig Tucker. A few of you may know him. Craig is not just an ordinary Reaper. He unlocked his power to where he would become a Reaper Angel. The Reaper Leader is keeping him trapped and draining his power. If we don't hurry, he will die. The plan is to eliminate the Reaper Leader"

"Why should we save him?"
"Craig is an asshole."
"All he does is cuss us off and play with his guinea pigs."

"LISTEN THE FUCK UP! If we eliminate the Reaper Leader, not only will we free Craig but we can destroy the Reaper Code. You all could be free to do whatever you wish and you don't have to do your job. You can even be with the Angels."

They all looked at each other and shrugged. "I'm good right now." "Meh, I don't want to fight. Not really in the mood."

"Fucking brats" I mumbled to myself. "If you pussies won't help then I will have to put you in a spell. I could even do a curse."

"D-demon! Her eyes are filled with rage." They all bowed down to me.

"That's more how I like it. Now then, first order is to attack the Reaper Leader and his army! If you find a coffin, Craig Tucker is in it so do whatever it takes to open it! Now Charge!"

We're ready for you now Tweek. Angels and Reapers coning together as one. Something you've never could've imagined.