Preparation

--Tweek's Pov--
"I can't do anything. I'm useless. Craig is trapped and its all because of me." I sat down by a tree on the human land. I covered my face and wiped away my tears. What am I doing? I should be doing something to help Craig. I got up and flew over to Rebulite's palace.

--At Rebulite's Palace--
I could find Rebulite at the palace floor trying to recover and fix everything. "Tweek! You were able to escape...Craig?" I ran up to her and hugged her. I began crying on her shoulder. "He got captured by the reapers and he's trapped in a coffin losing his powers. Its all my fault. I shouldn't have gotten captured." Rebulite wiped away my tears and looked down at my face.

"Tweek. Its isn't your fault and I'm sure we can help Craig. I mean..I really couldn't do anything with the reapers attacking us, but we'll save him. This is an issue for sure. Just listen, we'll think of something."

"Should we make an attack plan or go on a rescue mission?" I did calm down a bit but I was still panicking. Who wouldn't? Your boyfriend gets captured and could possibly die. You can't do anything about it and you don't know what to do. Sweet Jesus. This is too much pressure!

"Well if we go on a rescue mission, this is going to keep going on. They're just going to keep on capturing Craig and I'm sure you don't want that. Craig went back for a specific reason. To be free. And how could he do that? By eliminating the Reaper Leader and destroying the Reaper Code. Craig wanted to send out a message to the reapers but it failed. Now we must do something. We need to attack. I'll begin with going to the Land of Dead and sending a message to the Reapers. Tweek, I need you to go to the Land Of Life and persuade the Angels to help us. We need all of the help we can get possible."

This was insane. A war...that means fighting. I never thought of fighting before. There was always the comparison of Reapers and Angels. The only one who was stopping the two from seeing each other was the Reader Leader. The creator of the Reaper Code. Sigh.

"Rebulite, If we're going to attack or well um...start a war, who's going to lead?" This was an important question. Without a leader, we wouldn't know what to do. No orders or anything. It would've been a weak army. We would need a strong leader. Someone who's been in battles before, someone who would love to fight. It's obvious who it should be. "Rebulite, you should be the leader."

"Oh well um...I guess if you say so." She looked down at the amulet she was wearing. "Its been awhile..sigh...Tweek if I lose control, inject this into me." She gave me a needle with a serum in it. "Alright now! Let's get down to business!" She tore off her amulet, transforming into a more dangerous demon. Her eyes grew a much more brighter red than before and she had stronger energy.
I didn't want to stay long to see what would be coming up. After all, time is running out for Craig. I didn't have time so I teleported to the Land Of Life.

I was at Town Square looking for help. The first person I saw was Wendy and her boyfriend Stan. They were sitting together at the fountain most likely on a date. Jeez! They're back together? I thought Stan was with Kyle. I guess Wendy heard about it and got mad. Sigh.

"Heeeyyy Wendy!" I chuckled nervously. "Remember Craig? Well um...he got captured by the reapers and he's trapped sooo can you help?" I smiled at her hoping she will help.

"Craig? Being captured by the reapers? Isn't he a re-"

"SHHH! Oh hi Stan!" I grabbed Wendy and whispered in her ear, "Well Craig is a Reaper Angel and the reapers captured him for his power. He's technically an angel."

"You know you're not going to get enough help if you go to angel to angel asking for help. Too much time. You need to get a big crowd and call out to all of them. Here." She pulled out a hacking device and got it connected to the speakers. She used the hacking device as a microphone.

"All Angels please report to the Town Square Fountain immediately please. An important meeting must be made. Thank you!" Wendy's amazing. I thanked her and as a crowd came together, she gave me an actual microphone. I spoke through it.

"Thank you all for gathering here. I came her to ask you all for help. My..boyfriend, Craig, has been captured by the Reapers." I could hear whispering all around the crowd.

"YOU GO TWEEK YOU HOMOSEXUAL" Angels began to throw flowers at me and cheered. I guess because I said 'boyfriend'. I blushed and went back to what I was saying.

"My boyfriend isn't an Angel. Nor a Reaper. He's a Reaper Angel. The Reaper Leader found out about it and also found out that Craig had broken a code made by the Reaper Leader himself. Craig is being held at the Land of Dead in a Coffin, draining his power. If we run out of time, he could possibly die. So please, I am asking for help. Just please." I looked down and tears began to run down my cheeks.

Whispers gathered around.
"This could be dangerous."
"Fighting the Reapers?"
"We're all going to die."
"We can't do this!"

Wendy grabbed the microphone out of my hands. "Listen to yourselves! Is this seriously how the Angels are? Others are going to see us being weak and attack us. We can't let that happen. We need to stand up to ourselves and show them all that they don't want to mess with Angels! I'm sure Tweek has a plan ready for us." She handed me the microphone.

"Well you see...we don't have to fight the reapers. I have a friend who is down at the Land of Dead right now at this moment persuading the reapers to battle the Reaper Leader. He is our only target! He will have his officers, generals, and soldiers behind him but if we take out the Reaper Leader, victory will be ours! So what do you say?!"

They all roared and cheered. We do have hope. We can do this. I know we can! Hopefully its going good on Rebulite's side. I hope she doesn't screw up.