Royal Rebulite

---Craig's Pov---
We were walking around in a palace looking place. Is this place safe? "Rebulite, Where are we right now?" I asked curious.

"We're at my family's palace. Generation after Generation. And now I'm the queen. Well I'm not really the queen when I don't have a kingdom to rule over. No people, army, kingdom, nothing. So yes, I have royal blood in me. I'm possibly the only Succubi living now actually. You see...I'm a survivor. It was back then when I was a little young succubus. My horns, wings, and fangs didn't grow in fully." Rebulite stopped and looked down. She was fiddling with her thumbs.

"It was the year 13××. In human years, I would've been 6 years old. During this time, there were many empires with different types of demons ruling. My family ruled over Succubi and Incubi. I was the only child in my family so I would be the queen when it would be my time to rule but it all went away before I could've seen it all. I was running around the palace playing with one of my family servants. My parents were having a meeting with the high commanders and chiefs. There was also Sargamon, the ruler of the Marching Horde." She paused for a moment. She looked like she was about to have a break down.

"The Marching Horde was a group of mischievous demons causing war. I'm for sure that my family did whatever it took to stop them from starting war. It was too late. My family followed laws. Created equality with all empires of the Demon Kingdoms. Traded fairly. And it all went away. I remember looking outside seeing a blazing land. It was horrifying and unexpected. Army soldiers and warriors stood behind me marching towards me. I got taken away but I wasn't in danger. The family servant I was playing with took me to the Kingdom of the Falling Angels. They once were Angels but did horrible things. They got transformed into demons for punishment. Its so funny because I remember I sneaked out of the palace to be with the Marching Horde. I was a bad demon when I was young. I killed and murdered with them. Using my powers for stupid things. Because I was in love. It is true. You do dumb and crazy things when you're in love. I wasn't in love someone. I was in love with something. I fell in love with murdering. But I'm different now. I wear my mother's amulet as a royal symbol and as a spell. This amulet helps me from doing horrible things." She sighed

"So Craig, I understand what you're going through and stuff. I left my family and friends to be with something I love. I'm not telling you you're making the wrong choice but make the right decision before starting a war." She looked at me smiling.

To start war? Being with Tweek could start war. Reapers and Angels fighting...because of me. The reapers do know about me and Tweek being together. A few Angels also know. I should do something.

"Do you think I could start war for being with Tweek Rebulite?" I said worried. I honestly didn't want to start any trouble.

"Taking it from me Craig, you possibly could. If you ever want to do anything, inform me about it first. I don't want you to cause more trouble." She sounded serious. I really should go.

I turned to Tweek kissing him goodbye. "Rebulite, please watch over Tweek. I have to go finish something before it gets worse." She understood and let it happened. I could feel something hit me behind. It was Tweek hugging me.

"Please be careful. Don't die or get hurt." I turned around and hugged him back. "I won't" I replied. "Stay here with Rebulite. If I took you with me, they would for sure kill you. Please understand that."

With that, I spawned a black robe and put it on. I spawned a magic portal to the Land of Dead. I waved goodbye to the two and left. First things first was seeing the Reaper Leader. Walking into the room he was in, I surprised him. "I'm back~"