The Torturing

--Craig's Pov--
"Craig Tucker!" The Reaper Leader voice was all scoffy and icky. His face showed anger and disappointment. Also wrinkles. The guy was old so it was no wonder. "You were born here in the Land Of Dead. You do have the energy and power of an Angel but you belong here as an Reaper. Join us and we'll forgive you. You could even be a General"
I have to remember what Rebulite told me. To start a war or not. To be honest or lie. What do I want? I want to be free and live happy with Tweek. Take away the Reaper Code. Have all reapers be free with Angels.  So if I have to, then I must.

"You just want me as a weapon because you know that there's no one else like me with the power I have. You want me to follow all of your orders and be your slave! Well guess what? Fuuuck you!" I flicked him off and he immediately called for the officers and generals. He told them to bring in a hostage. A hostage? As if I were to give in to something like that. They came in with a coffin with chains locking the door shut. I could hear knocking and cries in the coffin. "Craig! They caught us! Rebulite wasn't able to fight" Tweek? The coffin made it impossible for me to see if it was him.

"Is this a trap? Don't try to play games with me!" I was so frustrated and worried. I don't know if that's Tweek or not. "Why of course this is not a trap. You see this coffin here can sense the powers of an angel. Meaning that it will capture an angel and drain its power away slowly. We will give him back if you will replace his spot. Hurry up Tucker. Time is ticking." All of the risks. Tweek or not Tweek? I'll just have to believe him.

"Let him out right now! Don't mess with him any longer!" There was more crying heard in the coffin. "Craig! Please no! I can handle this." Tweek cried. "Do whatever you want with me, just let him go." I clenched my fists and looked down. "I'm sorry Tweek."

The Reaper Leader snapped his fingers and the chains began to unravel. The door opened and came out was Tweek, he was laying on the floor crying. His eyes were puffy and full of tears. I felt sorrow but I had to say my goodbye. There was a force in the coffin dragging me in. It was hungry for my power. The force pushed me down to the floor and I couldn't crawl away. No escape. I got pushed into the coffin and the chains wrapped around. There was the clicking noises and complete darkness in the coffin. I could hear Tweek crying outside, flapping his wings, and flying away. This was to keep him safe. Hopefully we can get out of this together.

Short Chapter, I'm sorry