Cupid Arrows

--Craig's Pov--
The Land of Life wasn't that bad. What was bad was flying in the sky at high speed with wind blowing right at your face! Sigh, anyways, It was peaceful at the Land of Life. No danger, trouble, dark, no death....excluding me having death follow me. I kinda enjoyed it here. It was just too goddamn bright and it was blinding my eyes! I should really stop complaining and enjoy it here.

"Tweek, I'm hungry! what do you all eat here?!" I asked
"Anything that is sweet and made with love." He answered

I was not expecting something like that. Everything here was sunshine and rainbows. I didn't mind but it was just...too much.

"Alright, I'll take anyth- IS THAT A FUCKING UNICORN!?! LE GASP!!!" I passed out from way too much excitement.
----------
I woke up in a mysterious room. Tweek's room? It smells like coffee and cookies in here. He wasn't joking about all of the sweet food. I went outside and saw Tweek laying on a cloud.

"Hey Tweekers. I'm awake." I yawned.
"Oh good morning Craig! Are you still hungry?"
"I think I'll pass but thanks."
"Okay. Hm" Tweek was thinking

I sat down and looked down sighing. What should I do if I get caught. I'm fine with losing my powers and I'm okay staying with Tweek. Aw ma-

"Ow! Fuck me in the ass!" Everything went dark for a moment.

--Tweek's Pov--
I heard Craig cussing and looked over to him worried. He had an arrow in his back. There was no cut or blood. It was just there poking him.

"C-Craig, are you okay?"
"You know what Tweek...you smell really good." He giggled
"You smell like flowers and coffee and you're so small I could just drown you with my love."

Hearts started to float around Craig. DOES HE MEAN THAT LITERALLY! I backed away from Craig but he jumped on me pinning me down. I started to twitch from this Craig. Craig got closer to my face and I can feel his warm breathing. I need to pull out that arrow.

"I'll show you how much I love you!" Craig said and chuckled.

He got way closer and pushed his lips on mine. His lips were soft and warm. My heart started to race as Craig had his hand in my shirt. I'm not ready for this yet. I wrapped my arms around Craig's back and pulled him down. We got in a deep kiss and I pulled out the arrow throwing it away.

--Craig's Pov--
I opened my eyes and was surprised with what I saw. Tweek was kissing me and he had rosy blush cheeks. He was adorable. I got up ending the kiss.

"If you wanted me that bad, you could've asked." I chuckled.

"W-well, I do want you! I want to love you, Craig. I really do like you." Tweek cried out

Awkward...I was shocked. Does he really like me or is he joking just to have an excuse for the kiss? I can't be rude. I like him back but for an angel and a reaper to date? Insane. I honestly don't want to break another code but I should live however I want to. I shrugged.

"T-Tweek" I looked down blushing
"Do you want to go out or do something fun? Like...as a couple? You don't have t-"
"Yes, I would love to! Thank you Craig!" he came up to me and hugged me. I kissed the top of his forehead.

Thank you Tweek. For running into my life and being my Angel.