An Angel's Sorrow

--Tweek's Pov--
All of the Angels had made it to the Land of Dead. When I came, it was dark but now with all of the Angels light, the place is lighten up. I could see that it already began. Looks like Rebulite was able to persuade the Reapers.

I flew up where the Angels could see me. "Alright Angels! Let's show the Reaper Leader that no one can mess with us Angels! Now Attack!"

I've never been in a war or battle before but this being my first, it was insane. The thing that terrifies me is the blood and deaths of those I know. I've seen blood before with the human souls I captured but my friends blood is different. Angels blood is white. Reapers blood is Black. Huge difference with red human blood.

I saw Rebulite and flew over to her. "Rebulite! I'm sorry if we came late!" She was busy fighting. "No need to be sorry Tweek. I don't want you to get hurt or murdered here so go find Craig and try to free him. There's probably going to be enemies in your way so here. Take a few of my familiars."

Rebulite had spawned a few of her familiars. They looked like Hell Dogs. Never mind with what they look like, I have to hurry. I flew pass by all the fighting with the familiars running behind me. I could sense Craig's energy. Our bonds are connected after all. This helped me to look for him. I flew down a passage leading underground. At the end, I found a dungeon looking room. There leaning on the wall was the coffin.

"C-Craig! Its me Tweek!" I knocked on the coffin. "Please say something Craig. Say something! Please be okay. Don't die on me." I waited there for a while. There was no response. I broke down sitting on my knees crying. "God! Please! Don't let Craig die. Anything but that! I don't know what to do without him! Craig is the light in my life. Craig made me more brave and believe in myself.  He's my true love. Please don't let him die." I didn't know what to do. Craig was really dead. I was too late. I curled up and cried my life out. "C-Craig...I love you"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
no response...

It was quiet... I felt empty inside... No one to love... No one to laugh with... No one to make me happy... I was truly Broken... Damaged... Dead... No soul within me...

I crawled over to a corner and hugged my knees, dying slowly. Teardrops dropped on the floor. I didn't know what was happening but roots and vines were growing out the ground. It made a path of flowers and leaves. I rose up looking as the path traveling around. It traveled over to the coffin and picked it up. Craig? A giant flower bloomed under the coffin raising it up. The chains unraveled from the coffin. Petals popped out of the flower and a pond appeared under it. The pond wasn't any ordinary pond. It was filled with a golden liquid. That's Angel Water. It's able to revive someone. Wait...my tears made all of this happen? The roots and vines? Flowers? The pond? This can only mean...The Angel's Cry Of Sorrow. But how? If this is here now, the coffin should be unlocked. I opened the door and there he was...Craig.

I put my ear close to his chest listening for a heartbeat. It was silent and slow but it was still there. I quickly grabbed a petal and used it as a cup. I put the Angels Water on top of it and poured it down in Craig's mouth for him to drink. He swallowed it all and his eyes opened slowly. He looked around for a bit and his eyes met with mine.

"Tweek? What happened?" My eyes were watering again and I quickly hugged Craig. "CRAIG! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

"Alive? I was dead before?!?"
"Yes!" I hugged him tight.
"Ah! Tweek! My body is weak."
"Oh sorry" I chuckled and stood up straight.
"But really...what happened? Where are we
and why is it loud outside?"

I grabbed and held him. "Can't tell you now. We have to leave here before the Reaper Leader notices that you're gone. I'll tell you as we're leaving." I flew out going to the surface. I have Craig back. Now all we have to do now is kill the Reaper Leader. After that, we can finally live happy together. Just me and you Craig.